Facebook status

Olive

Reaction score
Hey,

I just pinched this idea from another site (*ashamed* but I'm bored atm), and thought it was a good idea.

Write what you'd like to put as your facebook status but can't because you don't want people knowing your ttc...

Mine would be "I wish I am pregnant for Christmas"

What would yours be?

" all i want for christmas is a bfp "

:) x

off to make a baby.....night night fb friends!

Even though im settled in WTT till new year, I thought I would gatecrash as I love the idea :)

Mine would be 'I hope by Christmas time next year, my little man will have a little brother or sister to kiss and cuddle'

I really hope everyones PF status comes true, lots of babydust to you all :dust::dust: x x

mine would be...............cant wait for things to settle down so i can start TTC again all this waiting is killing me!!

Love it :) Hope we all get our fb status'!xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
mine would be

'waiting for my period to end so I can jump my gorgeous husband'

It's ALL that's on my mind at the mo and not 100% TTC related as I'd want to jump him anyway...

is highly amused by her bright yellow pee! Thanks Pregnacare!

:lol:

Kizzibea - I know exactly what you mean!! x

mine would be:-

''bloody hell my nipples are very errect and sensitive!!! ''

lol :)

xx

lol I was so excited when I went to the loo and saw it. I felt like I'd joined some sort of club - something I'd read about and now I was seeing it for real. :lol:

It's very strange! lol

Samsgirl that sounds like a good sign!x

Mine also would be... ' All I Want For Christmas Is A BFP!!!'

It's very strange! lol

Samsgirl that sounds like a good sign!x

yeah...they are a lot more sensitive than normal........could just be normal while off pill. however there are some strange other things going on today....mild cramping and strange feelings below....oh and been flushed all day.......thought i was maybe ov'ing again...but no line at all on opk's....very odd. feels like af due but thats not due to 2nd dec......trying not to get my hopes up and imagine stuff, but the cramps were def there....oh and increased cm...xxx

mine would be " Lets hope the next one is my sticky bean! and lets hope it's in time for christmas!!""

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back