Facebook Friends

Hey ladies,

Just to say in case anyone is bothered I think the FB one is in the girly room because if anyone searches your name on google it can link to this site and the girly room is members only :)

xxxx

If anyone is worried about this then you can edit your post and delete your name xx

Thanks every1 for the fb adds. melanie and diane, i cant find either of you x x

Oooops had privacy settings on x x should be able to find me now x x

My name is Emma Gulliver and my profile pic is me and OH

Yay this is fun! I am Dani Selley-Busby and my pic is balck and white of me and my DD!!! add me as I am in wrk and cant access the book!!!! xx

Can i join in even though i'm not TTC :blush: i still class myself as one of you ladies.

I'm Emma Macfarlane, pic is me and OH :)

Can I join too! Obv just private message anything preg related!

Last edited:
i'm katie green i'm on my own and i'v got dark hair! add me if you want

Amy Draven and my pic is of my fiance and myself. Would love to talk to some new people! Although can I please say not to mention anything about the pregnancy or MC on there unless its via private messaging? Just because most people on there have no idea I was pregnant at all, we didn't tell my family and stuff. :D... And my word Vicky you're a pretty lady!!!!

Awhhh thanks MrsDraven ... You just made my day :friends:

Im Tracy Lamb - my profile pic is the same one as on here :) x

I forgot to say also girls please don't mention TTC on facebook xx

hi ladies i know im not in ttc any more but you can add me if you wish im vicki barnett my prof pic is of my beans scan xxxx

Hey ladies,

Ive also added a few of you that Ive able to find. :) xx

what a fab idea...i'm on facebook all day everyday more or less :) i have sent a friend request to you vicky :) if anyone wants to add me...Donna Shuker (and theres not many of those on facebook lol) pics is of me in black and white hand on face :) xx

Last edited:
Hi all I'm Joanne rzonca on Facebook. Pretty sure I'm the only one lol but profile pic is same as on here x

Corrinne Hun would you mind if I asked you to delete my name from your post its just it coming up on google x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back