Exercise in pregnancy

kelsey

Reaction score
Hi, with my other pregnancies I suffered with really bad back ache right the way through and it has started again with this pregnancy. I have bought a pilates in pregnancy dvd but havent used it yet. I would like to know if anyone has any information about it i.e. how safe pilates is, does it ease aches and pains etc. Also what people's experiences are regarding exercise during pregnancy.

Nikki

Hi Kelsey,

I haven't tried pilates but would be interested to know if it worked on backache, my is getting me down now. I did find this article on the Ivillage website

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/pregnancyandb ... 55,00.html

I haven't read it all through properly yet but I think I will tomorrow, there are quite a few websites if you google it, so I'll have a look at those too.
Have you got one of those big balls? I've got one but don't really know what to do with it!! :lol:

Nicki.x

swimming is relly good for backache and other aches, i dont mean doing 10 lengths of the pool. you should have antenatel swimming at your local baths. yoga is another way to relax and help your back. hope you feel better soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back