Exercise during pregnancy

Zal88

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So I am 9 weeks pregnant and the checklist says I should start or carry on exercising, I didn't exercise much before pregnancy but I do want to be fit and healthy during my pregnancy, for me and for the baby.

What kind of exercise are you girls doing?

I am thinking to start with walking everyday, and maybe get a yoga for pregnancy workout dvd.

:)

Walking and swimming are best. Pregnancy yoga or aqua natal classes are good also. Don't want to start anything too intense as ur body isn't used to it.

I will definitely start walking more and getting my body used to exercise, and get my hands on a yoga dvd, I haven't had any appointments yet still waiting to ask the MW or OB where and what antenatal classes there are

Well I need to do something, I am turning into a whale. Thought I had put 7lbs on at 8 weeks pregnant but turns out I am only 5 weeks! Oh. Dear. Need to get my ass moving! x

My belly is the size of a house, no idea why since I am 9 weeks pregnant not 6months, I guess it's the bloat I will do some walking (to the station) so that is my exercise for today. My DH say's I will probably regret not doing exercise and I think he's right, I need to fit into those size 8 jeans again after birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back