Exercise Anyone ??

nikki1306

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if anyone is doing any extra exercise at the mo :D ,my only exercise was walking to and from the school,now i wont be doing that for six weeks . I have a cross trainer upstairs which i only use for hanging clothes on :oops:,i was thinking of doing that for 15 mins every night and slowly build up to more. What are you girls doing :think: xx

I am still a member of the gym, in name only for the last few weeks. I do MEAN to go almost every night, but there are so many other things I need to do (who am I kidding?!). Maybe tomorrow......

Er exercise...? What's that?

Actually I take my dog for a leisurely stroll but hey its too hot for anything serious :lol:

naff all its too hot and frankly i cant be arsed :shakehead:

We are all so lazy :lol:,can't wait till the 'trying to loose weight' topic after we have had our babies it's gonna be hilarious,we will be here for years :rotfl: xx

All my exercise is walking up the stairs a million times a day to pee! :oops:

I seriously don't have the energy for anything else.

x

me neither. I walk to the fridge and back several hundreds of times though. does that count for excercise?

budge said:
me neither. I walk to the fridge and back several hundreds of times though. does that count for excercise?

Budge, that definately counts - you could class carrying food from the fridge as weight training too. :dance:

thats made me feel better. :rotfl:
i think ill up my visits then and amount of food brought back to the settee. :D

Bob said:
budge said:

Budge, that definately counts - you could class carrying food from the fridge as weight training too. :dance:

Cor yeah budge think of thoses toned arms :rotfl: xx

budge said:
thats made me feel better. :rotfl:
i think ill up my visits then and amount of food brought back to the settee. :D

Good plan! :cheer:

hevwithbump said:
it takes me long enough to stand up! lol
:rotfl: ,there has gotta be a fitness freak on here somewhere,come on who goes for a run every morning,or are we really all that lazy :wink: xx

im sweating just thinking about exersise
sweatyhead.gif

I used to swim 32 lengths every lunch time-I work a few hundred yards from swimming baths and have a monthly swim pass.....havent been near for months, too scared they will mistake me for a beached whale and harpoon me :shock:

We walk the dog for an hour every night, does that count? Lucky to have lovely beaches and parks here on the Wirral...although I did wimp out tonight as I was so hot it made me cry as I was so fed up :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back