Exercise Anyone ??

pmsl i give my fingers a good work out in the day!

*oh no that sounds rude :oops: :oops: *

hevwithbump said:

Don't let budge see that comment hun,you will never live it down :rotfl: :rotfl: xx

hevwithbump said:

How rude :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I go aqua natal once a week, it's more relaxing than anything though and I try to go swimming once a week but it doesn't always happen.

Have a pregnancy yoga vid that I was doing once a week but it's too warm; it's great for helping you to relax though :D

Just thought i'd add that i've never exercised in my life and i'm not starting now!

Im allergic to exercise it makes me feel really hot and I start sweating.. :lol: Not nice!! Lol

JaidyBaby said:
Im allergic to exercise it makes me feel really hot and I start sweating.. :lol: Not nice!! Lol

i get them symtoms to :eek: :shock: :rotfl:

Horrible isnt it...being allergic to exercise is bad...you just have to sit down all day and eat lots, such a hard condition to live with :rotfl:

I go up and down the stairs to the toilet and from living room to kitchen!
Told OH that i want a porta loo under the stairs, as im worn out with all the trips upstairs to the loo!

my exercise consists of :

*struggling top open pickle jars and fanta bottles

*pouring with no aid off anyone else a glass of fanta

*walking upstairs to the toilet

*walking to my car

*acceleration and gear changing (contemplating an automatic now, its gettin to much)

so basically i do feck al :D

what a stressful life i lead,

i ahve a cross trainer in my second bed room which since i moved hasnt even had the arms put in i had intentions of doing it but it does make a great object to hang laundry off :D

You ought to get one of those old peoples buggies Hev, take the weight off your feet when shopping im thinkin about it lol

Good idea my mum bought one last week!!!!!!
(only for when she goes camping she can get to the toilets)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back