Exemption card?

i know yeah :wall2: best off askin everyone else in your area what they got xx

Hey ladies my midwife hasnt mentioned anything at all about my card and i have had loads of perscriptions so far, im guna have to talk to her about it tues as i cud do with not paying £7.95 a time!!

Michelle. x

Oh dear there is something on website about claiming money back hun x

My pharmacy lets you tick the certificate even if you don't have it yet, dentist too.

Mine wont and i didnt relaise you had to claim back each bloody one so only have the last one to claim back!! Never mind it cant be helped. The dentist is a good friend of my mum and dads and said that it will be fine whenever i go in bless him.

Michelle. x

Hey ladies my midwife hasnt mentioned anything at all about my card and i have had loads of perscriptions so far, im guna have to talk to her about it tues as i cud do with not paying £7.95 a time!!

Michelle. x

I've sent the form off, but not received the card yet, but I've been getting free prescriptions anyway as my local pharmacy (sainsburys) say its fine as long as its been sent off. Worth a try at yours.

Oh sorry, just saw someone else said the same thing.

hayes, my midwife didnt mention anythin about the card either. i only knew about it through finding out myself at all the benefits your entitled to , think it might be on the nhs website not to sure xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back