Exemption card?

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Does this arrive in the post?
I noticed my midwife signed for it at my booking appointment but didn't really explain x

I had to fill in a form I got at my booking in appointment, sent it off then it came about 2/3 weeks later. Maybe she sent yours off for you but they're never quick to arrive xx

yes, usually a couple of weeks after your booking in appointment xx

Eek should receive it around the time of my scan date!

Yeah mine arrived in the post a couple of weeks after it was sent off. I find it really funny that they say "in case of death please return immediately" My OH just went "Yeah, cause THAT's the first thing I'd think about if you died!"

My midwife completed the form and left it my maternity notes without comment. I realised that I had to sign it and send it off a few weeks later.... Took a couple of weeks to arrive x

I've received the card ladies but it says it expires in February when baby is due, I thought this was valid until after a year for dental treatment?

And valid from June, I sent form off in july x

It should be 1 year from due date, check the year

My form is still on the fridge to send ib. No ones asked for it lol

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Valid from 5/6/2013 expires 15/2/2014 x

Call them up or just send it back as it should go to 2015 so may just be an error
The got my name wrong on mine and had a new one really quickly, they were very nice in the phone x

I have sent them an e-mail so hopefully it will get sorted. Thanks.

did you or the midwife fill the form in sophie? if she did shes filled it in wrong by the sound of it ! :roll: Certificates start from the date one month before the date on which you sent your application, to twelve months after the expected date of the baby's birth. If your baby is born later than expected you will need to apply for an extension xx

Midwife filled it in. I haven't seen my midwife as she was ill so saw a replacement who was all over the place. Wrong date on exemption card, no carrier for my notes and didn't give me bounty/emmasdiary stuff. What next! Lol

Midwife filled it in. I haven't seen my midwife as she was ill so saw a replacement who was all over the place. Wrong date on exemption card, no carrier for my notes and didn't give me bounty/emmasdiary stuff. What next! Lol

put a complaint in sophie i honestly would cuz that aint on for a midwife its shockin. just ask your doc or midwife for another form and send it off . some midwifes dont give you emmas diary packs lol you have to get them yourself hun thats what i had to do. nhs midwifes are only obliged to give you the nhs book of pregnancy, obviously your folder that goes with you to every app and the only bounty pack they give you is your bounty pregnancy information folder. you get your bounty mum-to-be pack from boots cuz theres a coupon thing in ya info folder and ya get ya emmas diary pack from argos xx

So what is she on about? She said at the end of my appointment "Oh, I don't know where your emmasdiary is, i'm not usually in this office" I thought it was abit strange as I know there from Argos you print vouchers off.
I haven't got anything Bounty, all i've got is a white booklet it says pregnancy records on it (Part one) and it's got my personal details in, health history and numbers due. X

So what is she on about? She said at the end of my appointment "Oh, I don't know where your emmasdiary is, i'm not usually in this office" I thought it was abit strange as I know there from Argos you print vouchers off.
I haven't got anything Bounty, all i've got is a white booklet it says pregnancy records on it (Part one) and it's got my personal details in, health history and numbers due. X

oh how strange!! :eh: mind you sayin this, i suppose all areas work differently dont they so your area could be completely different to mine and what i get on my first app :( xx i got my folder with all my records and notes in which ya take on every app , a big nhs pregnancy book, and a bounty pregnancy info folder. i just assumed all this was part of what the nhs was suppose to give ya but every area might be different i dont know now xx

How confusing! Your not far from me actually, i'm in Nottingham and used to live in Stoke x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back