excuse my language but..............

leannesxb

Reaction score
I AM RIGHT PISSED OFF!!!!!!! The OH in his wisdom because we have had such a fabulous weekend decided AJ was better and decided yesterday to feed him 4 oz bottles instead of 3ozs!!! We now have a baby who has screamed in pain all day and I have gone back 4 weeks. He was just getting better and now we are right back to where we were. Whats pissed me off the most is he is going to see his girls tomorrow so will be gone for the entire day then is back at work from thurs, fri, sat and sun!!!! So that means I have got to put up with a terrible AJ again all on my bloody own. I am so bloody angry!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just as stupid as your oh tidy I forgot to put gaviscon in jams bottles and all he's die is puke he stinks like a wet dog touch wood he hasn't been sick for the last half hour or so but I agree with you your oh is stoopid x

xxx

Oh ffs! I hope he is dealing with AJ all day so he can see what he's done??? :hug: xxxxxxxx

Awww hun :hug: Men are bloody numpties!

Hope ur ok :( xxxx

My LO is on a small amt of milk (doc's orders) we decided to give an oz extra & really did regret it, when we put the amt down again he was fine, the next day

xxxxxxx

My LO is on a small amt of milk (doc's orders) we decided to give an oz extra & really did regret it, when we put the amt down again he was fine, the next day

xxxxxxx

thank god hoping to see a improvement tomorrow. Its amazing how much it affects them.

Oh noo :( hope it doesn't affect him too much xxxxx

men are stupid. hope hes okay for you tomorro x

What a doofus. Hope he's better soon :(

How annoying for you. My OH also keeps trying to change things and it's me that has to deal the consequences of it not him! I say 'If it ain't broke don't fix it.' x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back