4 month check.

leannesxb

Reaction score
AJ had his 4 month check today and passed with flying colours. Since we took him off the meds they are happy with his progress. Everything I brought up as a concern they talked to me about in depth and never rushed me. It was a lovely staff nurse from the childrens day unit. I spoke about his screaming in the car from start to finish of a journey. She felt that it may have hurt him initially and he now has a association with it and cries because he knows we normally pick him up when he cries. lol. Makes sense! They are happy for us to begin some baby rice next week slowly. He is still only on the 2nd centile but is steadily gaining weight and now is 10lb 13ozs and 58cms in length.

Such a relief that the decisions I have made have worked. x:pompom:

Fantastic news!!!

Well done for being so strong, hopefully everything feels a lot better for you now?

Well done AJ you clever boy! Xxx

Fantastic news!!!

Well done for being so strong, hopefully everything feels a lot better for you now?

Well done AJ you clever boy! Xxx

everything is loads better thanks. I feel better (still sore and tired from the arthritis) getting breaks now too since a long conversation with the OH. lol I feel I can start to enjoy AJ now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back