Gonna kill my husband

Men are prize pricks!! I've always told every preg woman I know to prepare to do this alone like a single mum coz otherwise you'll expect the help and be let down when u don't get it!! Men are useless when the novelty wears off!!!!

Last edited:
Grrr men! Hope you gave him a good telling when he got home! X

Men are prize pricks!! I've always told every preg woman I know to prepare to do this alone like a single mum coz otherwise you'll expect the help and be let down when u don't get it!! Men are useless when the novelty wears off!!!!

I tell pregnant women I know this as well. I think it's the soundest piece of advice I can give to them!

Oh hun I think you'll remember me putting on a similar thread just a week or so ago. I know exactly every bit of what you are feeling. If you wanna PM me then do. I am happy to pass on my mobile number too so you can always give me a text when things are too much. xxxx

Hope you're ok. I have to admit, there seems to be an element if having to ask permission when you're a mum and want to do something. Whereas men don't have to change their life quite so much and still expect to do what they want, when they want :roll: xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He came in at 2.30 in the afternoon. Selfish pig.

He did take the baby out for a bit though so I could have a nap and cooked dinner so he has earned a few brownie points but I'm still pissed at him

How r things now hun?xxx

Aw, thanks for asking lovely xx

He hasn't pulled another stunt like that since, though we have the bank holiday weekend coming up so we shall see what he does.

Yeah im not looking forward to that one either lol!! Glad he's pulling his weight now let's hope it stays that way!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back