I have given in to impatience...

carlyr874

Reaction score
I just can't handle waiting for my dating scan to arrive any more and have booked a private scan tomorrow afternoon! At least this way my daughter Holly can come and have a look at her new brother or sister too (she will be waiting outside until I know everything is ok before coming in, just going to tell her I'm going to see the doctor). I am so terrified but excited at the same time. Please everything be ok! :pray:

Good one! Patience is overrated.... your mind will be so much more relaxed after.

OMG i am just drinking my pint of water ready for the scan and I want to throw up I am physically shaking only 53 mins to go til apt :(

Phew!

Majorly relieved saw baby jiggling about and we got a big wave too. I went in on my own and I couldn't even bare to look at the screen at first, the radiographer/sonographer (what are they called?!) was great, really really nice she said you'd better have a look cus it's fine. So then called my husband and daughter in she printed off a pic especially for Holly with 'Holly's Baby' written on it which Holly proudly showed everyone she could all the way around asda! and she printed about 6 pics off for us,. will post them tomorrow for now I am shattered. I'm so glad I opted to have the scan because I feel so much better now I know I have got past where I was up to last time in Jan. I'm measuring at 10 weeks 3 days which fits in nicely with my dates and makes me due on feb 14th - maybe can call Romeo if is a boy!

Thanks ladies for your messages of support! I hope you're all ok xx

img151resized.jpg

resizes1.jpg

img150resized.jpg

img149resized.jpg

img148resized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads