Scan Date Finally :D

kanga86

Reaction score
So just got home from being away at my sister's for my niece's 1st birthday to find my scan date letter on the floor :dance:

It is Monday 19th December, but not until 3.10pm. :( So I have a long old wait!! I will be 12+4 weeks then going by my other scans I've had.

Find it strange because my other 12 weeks scan with my mmc, which I never had in the end due to an earlier scan the week before at the epau was also booked up for when I was supposed to be 12+4 weeks too.

So scared to go for my scan now as I also mc'ed naturally at 12+4 weeks!! What if I get bad news again? Why are all the dates matching up with new stuff I should be excited about? xxx

Yay for your scan!! It's the day before mine. Try and think positive honey. You have had very strong positive signs and have no reason to think this pregnancy isn't going to be just fine. All that sickness you have had is a great sign. Try and look forward to it. Easier said than done though honey I know. Love and hugs x

Your seeing it hunny trust me your baby will be fine :)

I did it with mine. Leos scan was on friday the 13th with him my 12 week one. This one is on the 13th too >.< strange eh x

Have you used your doppler yet and tried to see if you can hear little babs x

Try not to worry, only 11 more days and you will get to see your little bubba on screen xxx

I did it with mine. Leos scan was on friday the 13th with him my 12 week one. This one is on the 13th too >.< strange eh x

That is strange having both ur 12 week scans on the 13th especially scary on Friday the 13th!

Haven't managed to use a doppler yet, was meant to get it off my sister while I was up there this week but she lent it out and hasn't been given it back in time. Was really hoping to use it :( not sure if it is worth buying one to put my mind at rest as I have no idea when I can get the one of my sister xx

Yay for getting your scan hun, I've got mine 2 days after you and will also be 12+4 weeks. Like the others have said you've had all the symptoms and this it'll roo has bedded down for the next 6 months :) Be great to see your bubs again xxx

I know I'm probably panicking over nothing! Seems weird says 6 months, hard to believe we are nearly a third through already :) xx

Not long til your scan hun, and I really think things will be ok for you this time. Only thing you can do is be positive xxxx

That is strange having both ur 12 week scans on the 13th especially scary on Friday the 13th!

Haven't managed to use a doppler yet, was meant to get it off my sister while I was up there this week but she lent it out and hasn't been given it back in time. Was really hoping to use it :( not sure if it is worth buying one to put my mind at rest as I have no idea when I can get the one of my sister xx

Yeah I was bricking it with my first scan with leo as the day it was on. But all was ok in the end x and I had terrible sickness like you but not the throwing up though x as for doppler I got my mil to get it me x best thing I ever brought now for this second pregnancy can honestly say as I got it late with leo I barely used it x Used it more this time though x

Glad you got your date through at last :) Try not to worry! The waiting feels sooooo long, though, doesn't it? x

KarenC It has been a long wait even though I have had 2 scans already, 1 at 7 weeks and one at 8 weeks! Seems a life time ago now!

Misscrazycooki I just brought a doppler on here from lauraC in the classifieds section :D so happy now xx

That's brilliant news! I know what you mean about the wait, i've had scans at 6, 7 and 9 weeks and my 12 week scan feels like years away!!

Hey Kanga, you are the same date as me but I'm at half 1, getting so excited and nervous all rolled into one! I'm sure our little ones will be just dandy though, just gotta try and stay positive!! It's the only thing I want for Christmas, a happy ending xxx

Aw I'm sure all will be grand Kanga, its natural to worry. Will send a wee prayer ur way :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back