What age do babies usually have their first shoes?

Bagpuss17

Reaction score
What age do babies normally get their first pair of shoes? I love the clarks range of pre-walking shoes but no idea when to get Isaac measured for a pair. Is it when he's crawling?

We've just bought Jamie a pair of pre-walking shoes as he always kicks off his socks so thought shoes would stay on & keep his tootsies warm. We got some in Next. They are a size 3 (12-18 months) :shock: he's only just 6 months old, huge feet :lol:
We just tried them on him to see if they fir or not, didn't get his fet measured.

Clarks start at a 2 but most shoes start at 3's, Only a very small collection start in 2's.

Sophie was crawling when i took her to clarks, to get some crawlers awww seems like only yesterday they were sooo tiny and cute, i love clarks shoes.

Think Sophie was about 9 months hun :hug:

Dior was 10months

as soon as she could stand holding on i got her some.

but Harley dont have any yet

I got Aimees first proper pair last week at 10 months and she is a size 3. Mainly to keep her feet warm at the minute though.

I haven't got Jack any 'proper' shoes yet, i wll get them when the lazy little bugger starts at least trying to walk!!

I got Emilys at about 11 months when she was wlking ( they didn't have the crawler then)

I love Clarks ranges but can't see the point in the crawlers yet as wehn he is crawling he is inside so...

what shoes did you all get your LO? got any pics? i loved Diors, they were so cute il look for a pic, she only had one pair then once she was walking fine she just wears nexts shoes or asdas.

i dont think the choice for boys is ery nice though :?

i got Clarks shoes for Emily as they do a great range of widths and 1/2 sizes and she has odd feet lol

But as she has got older 'cos she has quite large feet for her age all Clarks once seemed to aimed at older children now ( she is a 3) and have heels and stuuf, not practical for tearing around a playground

They have some quite cute boys ones but not loads of choice

I'll find a pic of her first ones if i can and winter boots in Diors size are lovely

I have noticed there is not many boys shoes in tesco!

I have none for oliver yet but i wondeded when to get them!

jadie

Hi

Just got Kiara her first pair have to wait till morning to show you . But she always takes them off she doenst knwo what they are for i dont think ,a nyone elses babies do this, think with the next baby i will introduce them a few hours a day earlier.
Katrina

Thanks guys, will wait a few more months then and take him to Clarks. I just love their shoes.

Lydia has had some proper Clark's shoes for about 1 month now.

Before that she just had pram shoes that you buy off the peg from supermarkets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back