Ewwww - vile vile vile!

Moomum

Reaction score
One of my goldfish is floating around the tank upside down! It's then being dragged around by the current of the filter/air bubbles and struggling to control itself.

It's still alive! Has bursts of energy, then, kind of gives in a floats about :puke:

Ewww - I just find this very disturbing - I could not "deal with it" if you paid me. OMG - I'm gonna have to wait until DH gets home :puke:

If he is still alive, it could be that his swim bladder has gone which makes them float upside down.

I used to have fish but now they gross me out in a way. I hate cleaning the tank out and can't bear the thought of touching one of them or anything. They're funny to look at and fish tanks can be soooo calming but I just don't do fish now a days! I sold my last tank and fish to a friend. My Dad still has one - a big one - in his lounge.

I always remember looking after hsi fish for him a few years ago when he went away for a week and by the time he came back there was only one alive out of about 10!! :oops:

Turned out it was the feeding blocks he had left for me to give him. They didn't agree with them at all. At least the budgies survived LMAO

I know what you mean Deb - it's making me feel all shudderry watching it :puke:

Ewwwwwww - yuk! :puke:

Squish some peas out of their shells and drop the whole thing into the water for him to eat.

:( He's gone. Thanks for your suggestions though :hug:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Did he die??

I don't see how its vile, its just ill.. :hug:

Yes it did die. I know it was ill, but just watching it helplessly swooshing around the tank on its back just freaked me out. Vile to see. Sorry if I offended :think:

Moomum said:
ShineyHappyPeople said:
Did he die??

I don't see how its vile, its just ill.. :hug:

Yes it did die. I know it was ill, but just watching it helplessly swooshing around the tank on its back just freaked me out. Vile to see. Sorry if I offended :think:

lol no im not offended! was just worried for the fishy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back