• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EWCM question (potential TMI warning!)

Cherry.Glitter

Reaction score
Hi all!!

Just got home from work to find I had EWCM, lots of it! (sorry! :sick:) Only problem is the OH is working out of town this week and won't be back until Friday evening. The question is, how long are you fertile before/after having EWCM? I have tried to google this but I keep getting lots of different results.

I will seriously :slap: with him if I miss it this month. GGRRR!!!

Do you know when you will be ov?

I am really unlucky with ewcm because I only get it for one day and not that much.

You will have jump him when he walks in the door!

Xx

Hiya,

How long are your cycles? Do you do OPKs? Do you know what CD you usually OV? What CD are you now?
Sorry for the questions but be easier to work out with the info :)
I get EWCM for about 5 days before OV but everyone is different xx

Well I usually ov anywhere between 11-17 days post cycle, everything is still a little bit muddled up following the removal of the implant. I'm at day 5 at the moment so a little early I think. I do use OPKs but not religiously :)wall2:), I have ran out and am waiting on a delivery of them...

It's just I've heard lots about EWCM but never had it before until now and panicked. Thanks for the reassuring posts, feel a lot calmer now.

Glittery :dust: to you both!

p.s. good luck KMG, I seem to be unlucky on the EWCM front too!

Thank you
Good luck to you too
Xx

I am wet as a fish (but not as smelly) for a good 3 days before OV but on OV day i am generally not as moist!

guess i'm just a bit weird :)

If you are only CD5 I wouldnt worry too much if the earliest you OV is CD 11...hopefully your OPK's will arrive soon and you can keep track of when OV is approaching :dance:

If you have a lack of EWCM there are sperm friendly lubes you can use, conceive plus is supposed to actually help the sperm swim to the egg. I didnt realise before how important fertile mucus is. You could also try a high dose of evening primrose oil daily, I take 2000mg a day to increase the EWCM, works wonders and has regulated my cycles. If you do take it, only take up to ovulation and then stop until first day of next cycle xx

Loads of sparkly babydust to you too :dust::dust::dust:xx

I am wet as a fish (but not as smelly) for a good 3 days before OV but on OV day i am generally not as moist!

guess i'm just a bit weird :)

lmao ur so funny hun!! Gotta laugh or cry I suppose!! :) x x

Primrose oil ay? hmmm...I'll try that, thanks!

You ladies are so wonderful, really!! Big virtual bear hugs! :friends: Although Fi, don't be offended when I put on my big virtual rain mac for your hug! :)

You ladies are so wonderful, really!! Big virtual bear hugs! :friends: Although Fi, don't be offended when I put on my big virtual rain mac for your hug! :)

Evening Primrose oil, you do have to take a high dose though for it to be effective. Its great xx Loads of luck to you :dust::dust:xx

You dont sound like you need evening primrose oil if you have lots of ewcm now :) Ewcm you get usually 3-4 days before ovulation & you need at least 1000mg of epo for it to be effective, if you already have ewcm & tons if it then you dont need the epo. If your dh is back tomorrow night then all is good your just in time :) use ovulation tests like lisey said, its the best way to pinpoint ovulation. Goodluck! x

its okay... i am used to it :cry: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back