How long are you fertile at O time?

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long you are fertile around O time? How long after EWCM are you fertile.

This month, I had the fertile days marked on the calendar, only to...wait for it...ovulate on day 10 instead of day 15 or 16 as normal. I know this because I had lots and lots of EWCM.

But get this...my OH had yesterday been away on a day of well earned R&R and spent 6 hours in the saddle of his bike. going for about 50 miles.

So as you can imagine, though BD was very much in the forefront of my mind - very little was accomplished through having a very tired OH!

It's a pity as my next AF is due the day after my birthday. I was really hoping to crack it this month and have a BFP as a birthday present! We tried again this afternoon when I came home from work and although we did accomplish a little, not sure if I was still fertile as I had EWCM yesterday.

Just a quick question.

Sue

I think youre fertile for 4 or 5 days before ovulating and then the day you ovulate, so 5 or 6 days in total. Could be wrong though!!!

Fingers crossed for you :hug: :hug:

its 3 days most fertile it decreses (sp?) after the 3rd day but there is still a possiblilty of concieving good luck :)

:D
Thanks girls...we'll just have to keep trying!

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back