EWCM - all may not be hopeless!

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Just been to loo and there was a slippery watery ewcm when I wiped (tmi!). This may mean that I am ov rather than getting preg symptoms...like I sort of suspected. It would tie in with the 45 cycle (hoping it isn't a pattern...but you never know) and today being CD30.

Well I never! What do you girls think?

i'm no good with the varying types of cm as i don't really get any!!

although i did notice a tiny bit when i was ov'ing last month.....so it's very possible...

now get to that bedroom!!! lol xx

So gonna!!! After big fat quiz of the year :love:

sounds likely sylvie, also a sign of pregnancy for some!! xx

:pray: it's a preg sign but also fine if it's ov. Basically I was pleasantly surprised hehe! And it has tied up lots of dates for me - was looking at last month and got all same symptoms 2 weeks before AF. Didnt BD round that time cos assumed I'd ov'd around the 5th so if this is all ov then no wonder I didn't fall!

BD has occurred hurrah! Still in the game :D

Sound good hun,at least you've covered it either way! :) xx

Too right Kellyedd!! You have to be in it to win it :)

How you doing hun? xx

Damn right you do!!

Im ok,although I didnt sleep that well last night,was tossing and turning for agesssssssssss before I finally dropped off.

One minute I just want to get a test and the next I'm like noooo dont do it,just wait and see if af comes (due tomoz) what will be will be I guess but I feel like Im going mad!!!

how about you hun?
xxx

Aw hun I know the wanting to just know either way and it sucks so :hug: for you!!
Well you know restlessness is a sign? Might be a good sign eh girl ;)
If AF is due tomorrow why not test tomorrow or the day after? Or do what I would do and do it today lol!
YOu never know hun xxx

Might be a symptom Sylvie! *fingers crossed*

Kellyed: take a test and share with us! When I can't do any testing myself, I love to see how others are doing...I get so excited for you guys! Really hope it works out for you!

xxx

Esperanza - I hope so!! And I second what you said about kellyedd doing a test :pompom: hehe!!

x

I've got the watery ewcm again this morning ooooh! How long does ewcm usually stick around?

Thanks girls :)

Yep its enough to drive you crazy!! I dont want it to stress me to much though because this in itself might just make AF late :(

I dont have any pg tests but I do have one opt flosting around im my knicker draw,lol Would I have two strong lines on there if I was preggers or I am wrong?

xxxx

Kezza - thanks hun :)

Kelly - now this is a popular issue re: opt picking up preg! From what I see the control has to be lighter than the 2nd line if it is preg. Check out MissJuly's thread - Tracey poas and showed what a opt picking up preg looks like (but at 5 weeks so it would be darker...).

where abouts is that thread hun?

I could check it out and try the opt? or just wait and see if af arrives,another sleepness night for me then!! :( xx

Just looked at the thread,theres no pics though are there?
What you think I should do girls?
Should really just get a hpt really save all the confusion!
I do have a chemist literally 2mins around the corner! lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back