the big 'o'

dina.marie

Reaction score
o for ovulation!!!!!!!!!

im on day 13 of my cycle, EWCM since this morn and lots of it (tmi!) and twinges in ovary area this afternoon. i take it it means im ovulating???? me and OH are going to BD tonight. oh no wot if we've missed it or do these symptoms mean that im ABOUT to ov but havent yet? ahhhh im so excited i feel so skatty like a big kid. i have to get preg this cycle plz plz plz :pray:

Hi there hun good luck hope you get that egg!!!!!! :hug: :pray: Ive also the last few days had loads of EWCM so im hoping OV's not far off although FF hasnt picked it up yet. Anyway ive found this so hope it helps a little :)

What is cervical mucus?

There are many different types of vaginal discharge, one of which is cervical mucus. The type of mucus your body produces provides clues to your fertility. You can check your cervical mucus using either your fingers or toilet paper. On days when you're not fertile, the mucus from your cervix is either light or sticky (about the same texture as sticky rice). During the few days leading up to ovulation, when you're most fertile, you'll have more discharge — clear and slippery with the consistency of raw egg white. You are most fertile on the last day you notice cervical mucus of this kind. It usually happens either the day before, or the day of, ovulation. The change in volume and texture of your cervical mucus is due to the increase in estrogen levels that accompanies ovulation.

So on the last day of wetness & ewcm, you are now beginning to ovulate, have I got that right? :think:

Hi DinaMarie

I got +ves on my OV tests the day after I got my pain so I think you would have been alright. Since coming off the pill though I haven't had CM to write home about so I'm not sure about this side of things

Good luck xx

Good Luck Hun!

I'm supposed to be O'ing today too! Absolutely no sign of it tho :( O well will BD just incase I think!

:cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back