EWCM - all may not be hopeless!

Just seen the pic hun,thats madness isnt it!
Awww I no what are we like!! Why do we do it to ourselves eh?!

Bit unsure what to do now?
xxx

I say poas opt then get hpts if AF late tomorrow :)
Do it!! xx

K shall I wait til later on to do the opt,suppose to be better isnt it?
xxxx

Oh yeah - didnt think of that! Yes do that xxx And FX :D:D:D

Yeah and jump on here with pics!! oooh FX hun xxx

Well the girls have dancing today at 4.30 so I wont have time to put it on straight away,unless I do it before? Just wnated to do it as late as poss. :) xx

You do it whenever you can hun! Do the test and then pics can wait until you're ready :)
xxx

Good luck with the ewcm sylvie! sounds like you are about to ov :)

haha! such a bad influence sylvie lol!! look forward to seeing the result though kelly! xx

Hehe!! Fx hun!
X

Yay Nurse! Just had a feel for cervix - uuuugh but seems open and soft. Now have period pain as result so really worried I poked too hard :(

Hey girls,

Just to let you no I done the opt about 4.25 this afternoon,waited around 8mins max as thats what it said to do and got a very faint line. Wansnt gonna get my hopes up for a line as after all it isnt a hpt.
But however doesnt stop me thinking if I am preggers there would be two very dark lines? ;(

Af is due tomorrow,no signs yet other than a slight shooting,period type pain in my left side about 6pm today.
Boobs have been very tender and heavy for a good few days now,the tenderness has gone abit but the heavyness is still there.
And the only other thing I can report is that my head feels alittle on the fuzzy side if that makes any sense,has been the last few days. Just feel really dazey and tired but not sure if thats just down to a mixture of late nights and long lieings over the festive season and there catching up on me.

Think AF wont be long though girls as today I've just been really snappy and little things are reallly P*****g me off,and what Ive written above are more of the :witch: coming rather than early preg signs :(

xxxxx

Hey hun - sorry to hear you're feeling bad :hug:
Hopefully witch won't show tomorrow - are you doing a hpt if not?
OPTs aren't hpts and I'm really sorry if I was ott earlier - I was excited cos I think your symptoms sound really good. As we know AF can be like preg symptoms wise.
You're not out :)
Xxx

No worries hun,we all et abit too excited dont we,lol

Yep lets keep our fingers and toes crossed that the :witch: doesnt show.

I'm not sure whether I'll be taking a hpt tomorrow,even though it will kill me I might wait a few more days.

I keep thinking my symptoms are good too but then like you said preg and AF are sooo alike ;( sooooo annoying!!!!

xxxxx

It's mindnumbingly annoying and frustrating lol!!
Well I've everything crossed for you hun and am sending much :dust: for your bfp xxx

How are you today Hun?? Fingers crossed AF doesn't show!! Xx

Yep AF got me!! :(

At least this means my cycles are getting back to how they were before I had my coil :) so I kinda no where I am.

Am gonna order some opt's first thing tomorrow so hopefully they will help me get my :bfp: as I'm clearly not ovulating when I thought I was.

xxxx

Aw Kelly sorry she got you :hug:
Grrr.
Glad to know your cycles are on the right road back to how they were - that's ace :)
Opts :yay:
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back