• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eviction methods

Stunned

Reaction score
I'm desperate to get baby out now!

Walking is out of the question due to pain when walking and icy paths.

Sex is awkward.

Don't like curry or pineapple.

But I do have a rampant rabbit with a swirly end - is it safe to use? Will the swirly bit work like a sweep from the midwife (I'm booked for one next week)

Ta muchly

x

:rofl: yeah it will prob be just like a sweep!! haha i would use that if i were you! i have just purchased some clary sage oil for bath time, not gonna use it til 36 weeks as its for labour bringing on, so yeah, thats my suggestion! x

I'm doing the walking (luckily the snow and ice had disappeared from here for the moment) - walking 2 miles a day at the moment.

Also having a reflexology treatment tomorrow so will let you know how it goes!

Do NOT try wii fit hula hooping!! My baby turned breech after that! I did go in to labour 12 hours after playing on it but definitely be careful!!

Bouncing on my ball helped get things going, especially when my BH were bad, a bit if bouncing made it get worse.

Thing is baby comes out when s/he is ready xxx

Iv seriously heard that swalling cum is a good one for starting labour of, maybe give oh a treat? lol
also hot curry, bouncing on birthing ball, long walks, & if you can get some try some clary sage oil s iv heard that really does help.
:)

Ok so two weeks ago i was raving about how the natural alternate methods were great, setting off braxton hicks, pressure etc..

But now im not getting nothing..

Walking
Sex
Orgasm
Cum
Evening Primrose
Clary Sage
Spicy Food
Bouncing
Accupressure
Sweep

And ive not had -1- braxton hick, in a week. I think its all just coincidence now lol

some of the ladies that reach there due date do seem to report loss of symptoms tho Kat- hang in there

Hope youcan do some of these eviction methods if you can't do the walking. apparently even just relaxing about the whole thing can help

One of the Midwives I did placement with said, either plan something really important (like my mate, who never did manage to go Christmas shopping when her eldest arrived Dec 23rd '03) or just give bubs 'a good talking too'.
My OH's Mate's wife told their bump, 'right that's it, you're staying in there' and had LO the following morning :D

Lxx

I'll plan to go shopping for Christmas tmrw (and get some clary sage oil at the same time). Clearly I cannot go in labour while in town. So that's sorted! :)

Thank you.

I tried one cup of raspberry leaf tea n it tastes ok.

Girls, whatever you do, take my advice and don't try to evict bub before 37 weeks- I started a few of these things at 35-36 weeks and she came at 36+2 which was too early and she had to spend 9 days in scbu.

Now, while there is no proof these things work and goodness knows people on here have gone 2 weeks over while trying them- I couldn't help feeling guilty and wondering if perhaps I was to blame by doing any of these.

All is well now but it wasn't nice leaving her in special care at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back