Overdue

gingerxmas

Reaction score
So, sweep on Sunday morning (at 9am - good job there are no plans for new years eve!!!) if I don't drop by then. Will be repeated on tuesday if first doesn't work. Then it'll be a case of induced on the 6th Jan....
If I'm induced then it has to be local hospital and not birth centre - a nightmare as the hospital is totally useless with a v high complication rate. Last time I was there they gave me drugs I was allergic to as they had the wrong notes, and they still can't find my notes from that time! I DO NOT want to go there!!!
So every effort for birth starts tonight again... ball bouncing, curry, pineapple, sex, nipple stimulation, orgasms, running up and down stairs, lots of walking, lunges... anything I have forgotten??? :lol:

Relax! I reckon it's like ttc the more u try the more it doesn't happen

I was trying it all before mil came down on 23rd, but didn't work... but like all things practice makes perfect???

You have to hope!!!

Ha ha! I still think its the stress of the mil down for a week that has caused me not to drop already... had irregular contractions for 10 days and lost my plug a week ago!!!

babies are all just making u wait, because they know you want them out now lol :p xxx

Both the ladies I said I would be a text buddy for has been and is in labor in the last 48 hours!!! I may be the next old wife's tale lol x

Ps pinky... I didn't lose my plug with my daughter... It came out when my waters went... Which was about 12 hours after getting contractions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back