Cheeky woman!!

Kylie1007

Reaction score
Last Friday I got the train to Reading as my SIL was getting married that weekend. Rather than me driving up during the day with a baby, we thought it would make more sense getting the train and my hubby driving up later that evening.
Anyway...I moved from my allocated seat because it had someone due to get on next to me at Taunton and I felt I needed 2 whole seats to myself. I moved further up the train, got settled and the woman behind me tapped me on my shoulder and said "I'm not being funny but your baby's not going to cry is he?" :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :talkhand: How rude!!!

She did actually apologise afterwards and said that she shouldn't have embarrassed me like that but the actual nerve of some people! Finn was as good as gold and didn't make a peep! In fact he slept in my arms for the last hour of the journey!

You just don't know what to say at the time and only think of things you could have said afterwards..." he might cry if he sees your ugly face again!" :rotfl:

:talkhand: :talkhand: "no but you might cry if you dont get out of my face and i am forced to knock you out!! "

rude woman!!!

I read that and did a sharp intake of breath, that is just shocking

Bloody hell, the cheek of it!! I always reply to things like that with "You were this age once, dont you forget that"

grr

Did you remember to take your crystal ball with you? How the hell are you supposed to know if your baby will cry?!? What do you think she would have done if you said yes? What a bloody stupid thing to say!!!!! Saying it wouldn't settle him if he got upset so the ONLY purpose in saying that was to make you feel bad. What a cow!

I'd have replied..

No no no...don't worry he won't cry...the minute he starts Ill put a cushion over his face and smother him to death so that your precious ears won't be offended by his noise...or if thats not suitable enough I could always drown him in the toilet or stick his head out the train and hope that his head gets torn off by an on coming train...because I would hate to think he'd disturb you...

There are reasons I don't get spoken to much... :think: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I have a FK right off sticker permanently on my forehead... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
I'd have replied..

No no no...don't worry he won't cry...the minute he starts Ill put a cushion over his face and smother him to death so that your precious ears won't be offended by his noise...or if thats not suitable enough I could always drown him in the toilet or stick his head out the train and hope that his head gets torn off by an on coming train...because I would hate to think he'd disturb you...

There are reasons I don't get spoken to much... :think: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I have a FK right off sticker permanently on my forehead... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nice one! i am the same as you, if anyone ever says anything like that to me i would lay into them!
Like the woman i made cry in TK maxx... :rotfl: (i did feel bad after though)

You could tell that the people around me thought she was right out of order too and with every tiny little noise he made, the smiled at me jokingly, as if to say "oooh you'll be in trouble!"

You should have very loudly said to her 'there will be no crying if you promise no farting!!!'
That would have shut the witch up.

lol what is she on?!
i wouldve said "erm, i dont kno why dont u ask him if he's in the mood!" what a silly question silly woman!

hennaly said:
You should have very loudly said to her 'there will be no crying if you promise no farting!!!'
That would have shut the witch up.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What a silly woman!

Squiglet said:
I'd have replied..

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: God im trying not to laugh because ryan is almost asleep but i cant help it!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My answer would have been,well I can't guarantee crying, but I could try pinching him hard...see if that works?

God what a silly cow!

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back