Everything is going wrong, HELP!!!

Manda

Reaction score
Hi Kayleigh,

Congratulations with your pregnancy, 1st things 1st, your employer has broken the law by sacking you because you're pregnant i would go and get some advice from citizens advice or somewhere.

Secondly this would be a good time for you to get to know the father (unless you know he is trouble) you haven't got to get together and live happily ever after, but if you have told him you're pregnant it would be cruel and could cause problems for you if you cut him out of babys life. Your baby would probably grow to resent you when it's older and asks about it's dad and you say i cut him out of our lives without any good reason.

Why do your family want you to cut him out of your life?

I agree with Manda....definitley get some legal advice as what your employer did was VERY illegal and there are rules to make them pay.

As for the father, I think you should at least give him the chance to see what kind of dad he is... it would be unfair to deny him that just because your family think you should. His family need to be told too, they might be very pleased!
You are lucky to have a close family who are willing to take care of you, but try not to let them be in control.... it's yours and the fathers baby and he deserves a shot at it.
If he turns out bad you can always show him the door later!

Good luck to you too kayleigh hope everything works out well for you.

Chin up

take care

Mand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27