Crazy at work (again!)

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
The crazy I work with had some useful insight today:

1) "Oh my god you're getting fatter and fatter!" :shock: Firstly darling it's not fat - it's a baby and secondly I am aware of my expanding waist line thank you very much! :twisted: :twisted: (Imagines knocking the woman out!) :rotfl:

2) "You're husband will never wash the cars by hand once the baby arrives, TRUST ME he'll just put them in the car wash, TRUST ME, I KNOW!" (don't even know how we got on this subject! :? ) - Firstly sweetheart don't pretend you know my husband when you and your rude pig of a husband didn't even have the decency to say congratulations to him at our wedding, Secondly my car has some coating thingy on it that means we can't put it in the car wash and secondly Husband's car is crazy expensive so he's never going to let it get ruined in the BP plastic wash!

AND THIRDLY - WHO ARE YOU?? AND DID YOU USED TO HAVE A LIFE BEFORE CHILDREN??? :think:

Still she hasn't commented on what I eat since I lost it with her that day! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You always get one in every office don't you?! Reminds me of the Sudofed advert where that woman is sitting opposite that annoying woman constantly on the phone...bet you wish you could just blow her out of the office haha! :lol: xxx

Answers -

1) No dear, it's not fat I'm pregnant - what's your excuse? (look at her disparagingly up and down, paying particular attention to her arse area with the emphasis on 'your')

2)Oh my god - you use a carwash? Really? We don't buy cheap cars so we'd NEVER dream of putting them through one of those ghastly things. I expect we'll just pay someone to do it for us, we usually do. Now where did I put that bar of Dairy Milk - I'm famished!

allycat said:
You always get one in every office don't you?! Reminds me of the Sudofed advert where that woman is sitting opposite that annoying woman constantly on the phone...bet you wish you could just blow her out of the office haha! :lol: xxx

Blow would be one way to get her out of the office, dragging her by her eighties perm would be another more satisfying way! :rotfl:

Mama 2 Be said:
Blow would be one way to get her out of the office, dragging her by her eighties perm would be another more satisfying way! :rotfl:

Ooh she sounds lovely! :wink:

OMG i am shocked at the nerve of her - i know plenty of people who i'm sure think those things but to actually say them to ur face - is she serious - and do u think she's physically trying to annoy and upset you or is it just her vindictive nature???
God i'd really hate to go there every day with a witch like that - you should bring her in a broom stick and tell her to piss off :lol:

Chopsie said:
Answers -

1) No dear, it's not fat I'm pregnant - what's your excuse? (look at her disparagingly up and down, paying particular attention to her arse area with the emphasis on 'your')

2)Oh my god - you use a carwash? Really? We don't buy cheap cars so we'd NEVER dream of putting them through one of those ghastly things. I expect we'll just pay someone to do it for us, we usually do. Now where did I put that bar of Dairy Milk - I'm famished!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Hilarious! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Pff i know what you mean, guy in my office called me Fat Arse the other day!! :eek: Fine one talking...hes about 10 stone overweight :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back