everyones gone :( AGAIN!!!

aw hope you get baby soon amy!!
sarah- i no dis sounds stupid but i dont want either of their dads money. dont want to give them the satisfaction of thinking that i need them. i hate them so much!!

im doing good an so are the kids kylie loves the pink tinsel! an demi jus loves being there!! its so funny she just sits there in the pram and watches the ceiling an the xmas tree an evrithin an nethin lol!

hope ur all ok! cya
luv marylou xx

i do undertand mary lou - i just cant stand it wen my ex cums to see B n tells me that he goes out every nite drinking etc so i want revenge HA HA HA awww bless i know b will love our xmas tree so i cant wait till we get it up lol
how is demi sleepin at nite?

ohhhh amy may not be long now - u would not believe how excited i am for u lol ull have to tell us as soon as possible lol
dont be scared it will lead to ur baby - ur lucky bout ur exs mum Bs nan on my exs side aint seen b in nearly 6 weeks

i know im really excited now too, hard to imagine myself holding MY little baby in a few weeks, its a wierd feeling.

marylou you'll have to post us some recent pics of the girls, especially demi..bet shes getting bigger aye, i cant wait to be posting my bub on here.

i cant believe its december 1st!!!!!!

how is everyone doing?

i am well tired lol mum thinks i may be anemic as i was a bit before i had braydon and lost a lot of blood when giving birth so i got to go to docs argh - i am hopinng to find out about Braydons jabs tomoz and hopefully he wont have to go to hospital

well hope everythings alright! :D let me know how you get on. do you use msn?

i will try an get you sum more pics amy!!

hope you have ur baby soon amy an sarah- u go girl, get ur own back!
lol
cya xxx

lol mary lou
just wondering but do u live with your parents ?

how is everyone today

hia sarah
ye i live with my dad but my mum died when i was 3 :cry:

i am gd today xxx

oh sh*t sorry * puts her foot in it big time * is ur dad good with your girls - my dad spoils braydon lol. have u got ne more pics?

its ok dw u avent put ur foot in it.
ye my dad is great with the girls he loves em to bits!

no more pics yet :-( sorry !!!!

xxxxx

awwww
try and get some i wanna see them again lol :D :D
im like a big kid- when it comes to babys and kids

ok i wil try and get some
specially for you! lol

cya xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts