where is everyone?

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hi all
i havent been on here in about a week and i was just going to say hi to everyone but noone seems to have been online themslefs wots going on? where is everyone
any way how mum2be and bumps r ok and doing fine take care all and come back soon im getting lonely :(

hi ya i have been on but more on the new arrivals etcand the chat room - hows u and ur pregnancy going

i was thinking that! its hardly worth coming on for sometimes because when you have replied to a topic, no one has read your reply! lol i hope everyone comes back soon

ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND IM DUE IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR!! YAY !!!!! :D

happy birthday jess, hope baby makes an appearance soon!! x

happy bday wot a loverly presant hope ur labour goes well and enjoy every min u have with ur baby it goes so quickly

Hello :D

Happy birthday, and congradulations your finally gonna be a mom very soon, i hope your doing well and we will all be waiting for the details.
So talk to you soon. everyone else i have already said this too everyone keeps leaving and not talking much on the teen forum. hope everyone will come catch up.
Katrina

hi girls
A BIG HAAPY BIRTHDAY JuicyJess AND HOPE YOU GET TO HOLD YOUR BABY SOON have a great one
and let us no how everything goes

i feel a bit of a cheat being on here as its a teen preg forum and i am a teen mum - prob sounds really stupid tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back