everyones gone :( AGAIN!!!

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hi
where is everyone its like no one botheres to come online and talk anymore lol well hope people come back soon i feel lonley lol everyone take care

we need to start a topic that lasts for ages lol
ohhh how about starting a day to day thing with how we are feeling etc - with our babies or our pregnancy and stuff like that ???
or any other ideas ne 1 has got

hey i always think the same, whenever i come on theres noone else in this section. we should get a good topic going it would bring more of us in. how are you both feeling anyway?

i am great thanks my sis is looking after Braydon for me so iget to mins lol!!!
i bet u r getting mega excited now??
are u both worried about labour or not?

Hello

Good idea, ive tried twice now to start a topic of interest but oh well.
Im doing alright, besides not being able ot sleep and keep on growing lol.
But how is everyone else????
I go to the doc tom then its every two weeks, its getting real close now!!!
Take care everyone.
Katrina

no1s online!!
i am feelin tired!! haha cnt fink of nething else to say
cya all luv marylou

mary lou how r u coping now? hope all is going well with you n ur girls!

today i took braydon to town and saw my ex's (braydon sperm donnors) best friends mum (his best friend at the moment has decided taking class a drugs and getting into fights is fun) anyway she was asking me how i was coping with braydon etc, and then she said how happy my exs best friend was that my ex had asked him to be god father to braydon the words OVER MY DEAD BODY come to mind like i want someone like that being my babys god father
im really stressed out now lol

omg sarah! bless you i take it your reply werent very pleasant then? lol i dont know if im scared about labor or excited. some days i think about all the good things about it then other days i think about the pain so im not sure yet. how are u finding it marylou? cant begin to imagine how much you must have on your hands at the minute-how do you get time for the internet?? lol love me x

no i wasnt and cant wait to finally see my ex lol!
the way i saw labour when i was preggie was its a day of pain to a life times enjoyment lol

lol yeah thats a good way to look at it. is braydon sleeping good now? ive been having nose bleeds LOADS just lately like 5 a day :( so ive made an appointment for friday! theres a bit of uninterested news for ya! hehe

i am coping ok. amy i get time 4 the internet if ma dad takes one of em out an the other is asleep lol!! he takes kylie out most mornings to the park at about 1/2 7 in the morning (he is mad!!) or takes her for a walk round london or shows her the tube for the 100th time lol (all at 1/2 7 am!)
i dunno wat i wud do without him!!

i hope my dads as good as yours then! bless him. i hope i get time to use the internet after baby too i need something to keep me half sane lol

i use the net when braydon is asleep lol!!! or i try to attempt to do it when he is awake not very easy lol!!! awww bless mary lou i bet ur dad spoils the girls rotten dont he!!

amy - braydon has slept great since i had him at first it was 11 - half 5 then back to bed till bout nine lol - now its 10 till half six then bck to bed till ten lol - wot is ur actual due date - will u have ur baby by xmas

yeah should do sarah. my due date is the 18th of next month exactly 1 week before xmas day so fingers crossed he/she comes before

maybe u cld have a x mas baby wot a gr8 xmas prezzie r they going to induce u if u go over i heard by some1 they induce u if it looks like ur ment to give birth ova x mas

they havent said sarah. im going to see midwife on monday coming up so i will let you know i dont really want to be induced though so long walks etc to try and start labour if s/he isnt here by the 17th.

i am so pissed off - i have been asked to go away with some friends with braydon next day but it is with my ex to and i no we aint getting on great there is like 5 us going and without even thinking about it my dad sed no i mean i am 18 and have a baby now but i cant be trusted with my ex not like we r going to sleep together again as we hardley tlk - i was really looking foward to it to - ne1 would think i was 5 - he then had a go at me for getting upset (been feeling a bit down ova last coupke of days) i am just really pissed off
sorry for going on :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

aww sarah *hugs*

did you say taking braydon with you? if you did, i dont see the problem then its not as if your asking them to watch him whilst you go and enjoy your self! like you say your 18-you have a kid and your a adult now if you want to go away with your friends then i think you should go. It hasnt got anything to do with your dad-cheer yourself up abit babe and go :) i would.

if ever you need to talk im on msn pm me if you use it.

Luv Amy xxx

yeah i would be taking B with me i hate the thought of leaving him for like 5 hours let alone 3 nights lol - i am going to tlk to dad tonite about it and hopefully tlk him round lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back