Evening primrose oil possible tmi

BeckyR21

Reaction score
Hello ladies got a question for u has anyone taken evening primrose oil to increase cervical mucus /fluid I'm on a ttc Facebook page and they all recommended it has anyone had successfully stories with taking this please im on day 3 with it.
Also is it true that u have to stop taking it the day u ovulated?
My cm is either really wet or dry that's it never stretchy cm does that matter or is wet cm still good enough thanks :)

I don't know the exact answer to your cm question but if cm is your concern have you considered using a fertility lubricant? They are pretty popular & there are lots of success stories about using them. We conceived our first using pre-seed and this time around are trying Yes! Baby (because it's organic)

Last edited:
Hi Becky, I used EPO the cycle I got my BFP! Before that I didn't really get much cm. I took it from CD1 until ov day. Good luck x

I don't know the exact answer to your cm question but if cm is your concern have you considered using a fertility lubricant? They are pretty popular & there are lots of success stories about using them. We conceived our first using pre-seed and this time around are trying Yes! Baby (because it's organic)
Cm is not a problem we can't use lubrication it feel way to wet I don't like that feeling but thank you x

I took it along with green tea (I found green tea worked even better). Yes, you do need to stop it after ovulation.

I took it along with green tea (I found green tea worked even better). Yes, you do need to stop it after ovulation.
Is tetley green tea okay or does it have to be a different brand x

Is tetley green tea okay or does it have to be a different brand x

I'd say any is fine. I chose caffeine free specifically, but either is fine. 2-3 cups a day (I started off hating it but then craved it!) up until O

Thank you I will start drinking that then I got a great deal the other day with this one so that's why I asked about brand x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back