Eurghh :(

babyem

Reaction score
So, not really been on here this week...

My blood pressure is really low, I've been sick alot and dizzy, just generally crap!! Started back at uni and only did half a day yesterday, was too much :( Grrr! Midwife said if I still feel ill and am being sick straight after meals I have to go to G.Ps..

Just feeling sorry for myself really lol

I have low blood pressure too, and it can make you feel really light headed and weak, so I can sympathise. Try to take it easy and just do what you can, theres no point in pushing yourself and making you feel worse! :hugs:

Hi babyem,

Sorry to hear you feel like that, fx it gets better for you soon. Its ok to feel sorry for yourself, god knows I do right now cos nobody else seems to care!

I can relate to how you're feeling - I'm absolutely exhausted! I had a little cry to myself about it last night. I'm just so fed up with the all day sickness and tiredness. I practically fell asleep watching DD at her swimming lesson last night - well it was either that or throw up! After a day at work, it was too much when I'm feeling I just can't function.

I'll be glad when I can get an appointment with a midwife because I have so much to say to her!! My poor husband doesn't know what to do or say, but he has finally learned not to eat near me or even talk about food, unless he wants me to disappear to the bathroom. Lol.

Roll on tri 2, I say...........from experience that was the best part of the pregnancy. People know you're pregnant (and therefore can make exceptions for your irrational behaviour!) but you're also likely to get a bit more energy and a lot less sickness.

Fx it get better for both of us soon! xx

Aw hun :hugs: hope you're feeling better soon x x

Can totally sympathise Hun, not been on here for ages as I just fel soo awful. I'm back at work on Monday and not sure how I'm going to cope!
Hope we all feel better soon.x

sweetheart, pregnancy is glamarised as being all about the bloom and the glow but the reality is that pregnancy is hard work, u will feel that u have lost all control of your body both emotionally and physically and u will probably have times when u regret getting pregnant. these thoughts are natural and normal. its ok to admit that ur pregnancy is awful at the minute. it doesnt mean you love your baby any less it jst means that the road to holding your baby is a tough one.

both my previous pregnancies were rough and im sure this time will be no different.
sending cuddles and support ur way xx

Hi Huni,

I hope your feeling better soon!!

Hugs

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members