• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Errgghhh :(

MummyTo5

Reaction score
I put a post last week about bleeding and really appreciated all your help and support so was hoping to get your opinions I am still losing its not blood it's more brown discharge but I'm just so gutted it's still happening along with me feeling really rough :( bad headaches tired all the time feel sick constantly and just really not my self I'm really snappy too :oooo: I have a scan booked for Friday which im hoping to change tomorrow to sooner but I'm just really worried has anyone else had this at all?

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi, same sort of things have been happening to me. I have been bleeding for 5 days now, light pink/brown. Had my HCG levels checked at the epac clinic and they have decreased, i had cramping on thursday and a heavier bleed, no clots/tissue though. I now have to wait till tomorrow to speak to the epac clinic, it's very worrying as i don't know what they going to say. I am too still experiencing pregnancy symptoms ie. dizziness, sore breasts etc. I hope you get sorted soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back