Erm....line spotters please!

mrs nel

Reaction score
Im 12dpo and had the urge to poas after hearing Karen's great news last night. Please check this hubby and I can see a line but we are thinking that we are just willing there to be a line! !

Thanks
Lynne, xxx

Attachments

• 20130730_064659-1.jpg
    20130730_064659-1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 123
Blimmin hell there must be something in the water!!! I can see a line!!! Xxx

defo a line there - don't worry you're not seeing things - you are pregnant! congrats

Yeah our boots isn't open until 10 so il there loading up! Im so nervous as iv also got light cramp, is this normal? !?!

Xx

Thanks ladies im that shocked im calm! I can't actually believe I could be pregnant. I just said to my husband " oh no-our parents are going to know we have sex!" Im going to get dressed and go to boots and stock up as I think il be poas every time I go to the bathroom today!
Xx

Congrats hun, light cramping is normal I had it quite bad with my first for weeks! :)

Congratulations Lynne! :D You and Karen are tempting me to test early though!

Thanks ladies im still shocked. Cant wait to tell mum!

Xx

Wahhooooooooooooo! Oh I'm so pleased to see this after I saw your post about af possibly being due!

Huge congratulations! There's a line there! :)

Just to say also that I felt like my period was starting when I was pregnant before, and that was a day or so before af due and I never have cramps before the blood starts, then I found out I was pregnant so It's probably fine :)

Gayle I'm so tempted but I'm only 9dpo so I just wait as I've already disappointed myself once.

A happy & healthy 9 months to you xxx

I've just made you testing-thread-official lynne. Hope that's ok!
Massively pleased for you- perhaps we are having a baby boom on pf?! Xxx

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek yay I see a line! Looks like your gonna be a mummy! So so pleased for you! Eeeeek xxxxxx

Congrats on your bfp!!! How exciting. Cramps are normal I got them really bad! Hope you have a h&h 9 months ! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back