Engaged baby

Minime

Reaction score
Now I know he's completely engaged anyone know how long it will be before things start moving? When he's awake and wriggling the pressure in my pelvis is very intense and is getting unbearable. Cant quite explain it but its like a very intense pressure speading right across the top of my pubic bone. MW just said the other day it could be anytime but like when? A day or two? A week or two?

My mate's just been and commented how low I'm carrying, yer I know I just need my waters to go!

Any ideas?

Hmmmmmm :think: no ideas I'm afraid.....will keep my fingers crossed (& phone charged) in the hope that things move quickly for you though :hug: :hug:

i know my baby has fully engaged but no idea when its gonna come,
i wish it would be soon
i know what u mean about the pressure on ur pelvis, i get that too n it can be really annoying and uncomfortable.
i feel alot of movement around there aswell, like the baby is kicking against my pelvis, but MW says my baby isnt breech :?

I feel just the same Minime...........
Saw consultant yesterday and he said that the head was fully engaged... I asked him if there was anyway he could tell me how much longer I might have to wait and he said.

' my dear girl.... if I could tell that then I would be a millionaire - it could be today or you might have to wait another few weeks'

:wall: :wall: :wall:

My baby is fully engaged too. I was told on tuesday, but I think it was like that since Saturday and i haven't had anything start yet.

I also feel that pressure you're all talking about, and it can be really sharp wen she's moving.

Are we all wetting ourselves too? :rotfl:

Brain gets signal - need a wee, if I'm not there in 30 seconds Ive had it :oops: I do pelvic floor all the time, hasnt made any difference.

Last night was putting his nappies away after washing them and got one hell of a sharp pain that nearly floored me. Got all excited thinking it was time. No such luck, lazy boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back