Endometriosis

Dragon9

Reaction score
Hi,

Im new on here. TTC at the moment. I have severe stage 4 Endometriosis, had two surgeries so far and have been told I have 6 months until my endo comes back as bad as it was before (my ovaries were stuck to my cervix etc...). So we are now trying for a baby.

Anyone else in the same situation? Or any sucess stories??

Thanks for reading!

Hiya Dragon :)

I don't know of anyone on here having been diagnosed with endo. You're welcome to hang around but we're just a small bunch and if you want someone going through the exact same thing you might want to check out a fertility specific forum like fertilityfriends, although the community isn't anywhere near as nice over there ;)

Is there nothing permenant that they could do? :(

I'm sorry about your situation. I really hope you aren't too uncomfortable and manage to conceive :clover:

What are the odds of ectopic and things?

Hi Dragon :)

I have mild endo, had a lap in 2007 but since my mc last year I think it's cleared up a bit because I don't get half as much pain as before but my cycles are still wacky. Apparently child birth can clear it up too?!

Try the endometriosis.org forum too they have lots of useful ladies going through the same thing and discuss complementary therapies too.

I did take bee propolis which helped too. I'd say if your ttc stay be weary if you take clomid only because if you have severe end it can make it very painful-more than normal :/

It's definitely worth looking there to see if anyone can give you advice. I went there when I first decided to ttc and it really helped :)

Good luck!xxx

Hi dragon, welcome to the forum. I have a friend who has endo. I have tried to convince her to join the forum a few times now do hopefully she will come here soon. I know she has had 2 eptopic pregnancies and has now been referred for IVF at the lister clinic. I will ask her what their advice will be at the end of the month when she has her appointment. All I know is that she does not have any problems getting pregnant but she never gets past 5 weeks. She has had a laparoscopy but I will ask her what they advise at the end of the month for you. Have they given you any tips it advice about what to do over the next 6 months. Love Gizzy xxx

Hi Dragon

One of my best friends suffers with endo and she has it all over not just in her lower bits, she has successfully had one child, that was in 2010 but since then she has had major surgery to remove it and has actually been given an implant for the next 6 months which puts her into a menopausal state. This is suppose to suppress the endo and after 6 months she will then have a six month window to conceive before it starts to grow again, if you have any questions I can ask her as she is a nurse and is very knowledgable on the subject but I know you will get plenty of support on here, I am fairly new but the ladies are all lovely

Mel
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back