Question for those with endometriosis

longingforabump

Reaction score
Morning :)

I was just wondering if any women out there have endometriosis? I have it as a result of my ruptured ectopic and I am in pain daily.

The first day of my last cycle was 21st June and although my periods have been different lengths they've been between 25-27 days long so about now(ish) I should be around time of ovulation. Yesterday and today I've had very minimal pain from my endo and that's very unusual, usually ovulation time is very painful for me, could this be an indication that I haven't ovulated? I have both my ovaries and 1 tube (my right) left :)

Thank you :)

Hello,

I also suffer with endometriosis and I would say that your lack of pain means that you haven't ovulated but don't quote me on that.

I used to suffer so badly when I had my coil in but since having it taken out it hasn't bothered me too much but when it was at its worse, I would say 2 weeks before I was due on I was a mess and in a lot of pain. Maybe you have ovulated late.

Hope that helps a bit?

Lee-Ann xx

Hello,

I also suffer with endometriosis and I would say that your lack of pain means that you haven't ovulated but don't quote me on that.

I used to suffer so badly when I had my coil in but since having it taken out it hasn't bothered me too much but when it was at its worse, I would say 2 weeks before I was due on I was a mess and in a lot of pain. Maybe you have ovulated late.

Hope that helps a bit?

Lee-Ann xx

Thank you :) I'm generally in pain every day and about a week before my period it get solo much worse! I'm just very surprised and suspicious about actually not being in pain for once! Lol! Makes a nice change! I still have fatigue though so maybe the endo is just giving me a break for a day or 2 :)

Oh I always had back ache and lower abdominal aching, also I was always so tired but it got to the stage where I couldn't move when I was due on and actually on.

I have been pregnant twice this year so far so I don't think my body is back to normal yet but atm I am experiencing pressure deep down in my abdomen and a few cramps that can be sever at times but no af as yet.

Maybe she is giving you a bit of a break and I sympathise with you so much as I remember the pain it caused me.

Lee-Ann xx

Oh I always had back ache and lower abdominal aching, also I was always so tired but it got to the stage where I couldn't move when I was due on and actually on.

I have been pregnant twice this year so far so I don't think my body is back to normal yet but atm I am experiencing pressure deep down in my abdomen and a few cramps that can be sever at times but no af as yet.

Maybe she is giving you a bit of a break and I sympathise with you so much as I remember the pain it caused me.

Lee-Ann xx

Thak you :) I've only had it for 18 months and it feels like its been years!

Fingers crossed for you :)

Hiya,

I have got endometriosis, It started all of a sudden in around November and has gradually been getting worse every month. I normally get my pain after and occasionally before my period, but not when I ovulate (I'm assuming I do ovulate because I got a positive opk, and my ultrasound scan showed no damage yet), but maybe it is different for me because I haven't had it for a long time (feels like much longer). I normally have a 26-28 day cycle, and cd1 was also the 21st june, I think I ovulated yesterday.

Hope you did ovulate and your break from pain carries on for a long time xxx

ive got endometriosis.
Had surgery for it.

Id read it can influence your chances to conceve.when i asked my dr he said that wasnt accurate and that it didnt affect it either way.

the pains i get come and go and my dr also told me that being pregnant got rid of it (not permanently).

I feel it around ovulation but not always but its worsened gradually since surgery again and twinges are there at ovulation,pre AF and recently ive had them shortly after AF too whch was a first for me.

for me at least its just a fluctuating thing.

you could try using the ovulation test kits monthly to get a read on how frequently you are ovulating.

I also suffer from it after my c-section with my son... I find the best solution is the pain medication Midol. I never took anything for my cramps before but after these pains started, I felt like I was in labor EVERY month, I couldn't stand it. Midol took ALL that pain away and I've been in complete relief. Also what helps is extending birth control for longer periods of time. I spoke with my doctor about my pain and how much it was driving me insane every month, especially on AF day it just peaked.

Talk with your doctor about it, they should be able to tell you how to avoid such pains at all costs, good luck girl!

Hiya,

I have got endometriosis, It started all of a sudden in around November and has gradually been getting worse every month. I normally get my pain after and occasionally before my period, but not when I ovulate (I'm assuming I do ovulate because I got a positive opk, and my ultrasound scan showed no damage yet), but maybe it is different for me because I haven't had it for a long time (feels like much longer). I normally have a 26-28 day cycle, and cd1 was also the 21st june, I think I ovulated yesterday.

Hope you did ovulate and your break from pain carries on for a long time xxx

Thank you :) had a bit of pain today but to been as bad as normal :)

ive got endometriosis.
Had surgery for it.

Id read it can influence your chances to conceve.when i asked my dr he said that wasnt accurate and that it didnt affect it either way.

the pains i get come and go and my dr also told me that being pregnant got rid of it (not permanently).

I feel it around ovulation but not always but its worsened gradually since surgery again and twinges are there at ovulation,pre AF and recently ive had them shortly after AF too whch was a first for me.

for me at least its just a fluctuating thing.

you could try using the ovulation test kits monthly to get a read on how frequently you are ovulating.

I also had surgery to remove it in March this year but it is back at a bad stage already :( mine is also over my right tube and growing and as I've lost my left tube unfortunately it will affect me getting pregnant :( I may well try otks as I never have done as didn't want to get too caught up in FTC but its been almost 3 years now so prob should start :)

I also suffer from it after my c-section with my son... I find the best solution is the pain medication Midol. I never took anything for my cramps before but after these pains started, I felt like I was in labor EVERY month, I couldn't stand it. Midol took ALL that pain away and I've been in complete relief. Also what helps is extending birth control for longer periods of time. I spoke with my doctor about my pain and how much it was driving me insane every month, especially on AF day it just peaked.

Talk with your doctor about it, they should be able to tell you how to avoid such pains at all costs, good luck girl!

Ooh I've never heard of Midol, might give it a go :) my docs basically just said take paracetamol and get on with it and get pregnant! Lol!

Well the pains started again lasts night so think I just had a couple of days break from the endo pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back