End of sickness...finally!

coco_cukoo

Reaction score
I put some of these sea bands on earlier today and feel great. Sickness has disappeared...I don't fancy taking them off for a few weeks now until I know it should die down! Highly recommend them to women feeling sick a lot xx

ive got some hun i found it eased mine off a little xx

Lucky you! It must be nice to feel a bit more human again.
I tried the sea bands but they havent worked for me. I think I have a stubborn body that will see out the sickness until the day it decides to subside of its own accord.
With my first pregnancy, the sickness disappeared around 11 weeks, never to return! It was bliss. And I'm waiting for another blissful moment this time. Early days yet.

Cannot wait untill the sikness dies down, feeling so guilty about my eating habbits. Had a salad with cucumber, beetroot, tomato and lettuice last night and it came straight back up.... then had two slices of toast and that stayed down.... all I seem to be able to keep down is carbs!! xx

Omg ur so lucky lol.
With hyperemesis, the wrist bands, ginger etc is just a waste of time. All I can do is wait it out.

I'm 10+1 now so fx it pisses off soon! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ah hope it dies down for you soon. These bands really dig in but I'm afraid to take them off now! My sickness should go in the next couple of weeks without them anyway. It would be good if they did a band for the whole body to get rid of ALL symptoms lol x

Last edited:
They don't work for me and I'm still suffering. Thought it'd be gone by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back