Feeling quite emotional

Kandle

Reaction score
I'm feeling pretty emotional today, ladies. I used to get like this just before my period. I feel like I could have a good cry!:cry: Perhaps it's because I have started my maternity leave today and am feeling a little bit lost? Anyone else feeling a little on the emotional side?

aww hun dont worry, think of all the wonderful things you have to come! Whenever i get a bit down i just go into my little boys bedroom and imagine him in his cool little clothes etc - not long to go now!! x

Yeah I've felt emotional at times during my pregnancy. I find if I need to cry then I just cry. Always feel better afterwards :)

:hugs:

I actually can be watching telly, nothing particularly moving and tears will just come to my eyes. My OH just cuddles me and makes me feel better. It's weird but to be expected I suppose xxx

I agree sometimes you just need to let it out! Perfectly normal to feel a bit tearful from time to time in pregnancy xx

It's one born every minute that sets me off. It wasn't just a few tears last week I was sobbing lol. Nothing wrong with it hun. I totally believe in letting yourself feel things and not bottling things up :)

I've been particularly emotional the last few days, keep crying and then not wanting to explain why cos it's so silly. It's kind of easy come easy go though. I think I'll be terrible when it comes to starting my maternity leave, would imagine it's totally normal to be more emotional then as it's a big change! Also means you're that bit closer too!

It's one born every minute that sets me off. It wasn't just a few tears last week I was sobbing lol. Nothing wrong with it hun. I totally believe in letting yourself feel things and not bottling things up :)

i always cry at one born every minute too! i look on in horror until the moment the baby comes out and then im in floods of tears!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back