Crying!

Snuggle

Reaction score
I went through a very emotional stage early on in pregnancy but it seems to have returned :( Yesterday I went to town and when I went back to car park to go home someone had blocked me into my space. I phoned DH at work and cried because I couldnt get out :cry: I went and had something to eat and when I got back the person had gone and I could go home :D I was then on A1 and the traffic was terrible and a huge Landrover was tailgating me but I had nowhere to go to move out of his way so I pressed brakes to make him back off and he started give my the finger :evil: This then made me cry too :cry: When I got home, I started telling DH about it all and cried yet again just thinking about it :shock:
Anyone else getting emotional again? :hug:

Aww have a hug Snuggle :hug: You are normal I'm afraid coz the hormones are all flying around throughout pregnancy. I go from being really happy to tearful within minutes. Last night I started crying for no reason really apart from that I just felt tired. :wall: OH said "don't worry, you can cry, you are pregnant" and that made me cry a bit more!

Hang in there. :hug:

I've been crying loads, deep down though it's probably because everything is changing so fast at the moment and I'm scared of it all.

I've been in floods of tears this morning and feeling like sh*te for days - for stupid little reasons - don't worry Snuggle, you are definitely not alone.

Valentine xxx

Aww everyone hugs, were all going through the same emotions and we all know how it feels at the mo.
I had a bad evening yesterday and started screaming and crying at my poor DH who was shocked and didnt know what to do, and the worst thing was I dont know what started it :oops:

Aw glad I'm not being a nutcase on my own LOL :D

Have some hugs everyone :hug: :hug:

I coundn't sleep this morning after waking at 4am, so I watched Pretty Woman and bawled through most of it!

Yep your not alone, one min im angry and then in tears!

Things we go through eh :hug:

Dont you feel terrible afterwards though for doing it?I do and im not good at apolosing which dont help.
I just wish i didnt do it at all, cant wait till i have had the baby and the hormones settle down.

Hugs to all you girls having bad ones like me at the mo!

hugs.gif

I cry at the drop of a hat. I cry reading most of the posts on here - even the funny ones. :oops: And every baby birth programme I watch on tv as soon as mum gets to see/hold her baby for the first time you can bet I am sitting on the sofa sobbing my eyes out. :lol:

Im glad i dont have the baby programmes no more smurf cos as soon as a baby was born on there i sobbed my heart out!
God if were all this soft now what we guna be like when our babies are put into our arms?

mrs_tommo22 said:
Im glad i dont have the baby programmes no more smurf cos as soon as a baby was born on there i sobbed my heart out!
God if were all this soft now what we guna be like when our babies are put into our arms?

I just burst into tears at the thought of LO being handed to me :cry:

Have a water birth and then you get to pick up your baby from the pool and be the first to hold her/him and get a nice long cuddle in the pool before you have to pass baby out, hate thinking i wouldn't be the 1st person to hold my baby!

This will be my 3rd water birth and i can highly recomend them... i know a little off topic :shock: but just when the thought comes into your head you know how it is :rotfl: being pregnant i will forget about posting it in 2 mins! :D

:cheer: Great go for it , it really helps you relax when you get in the pool when your about 5 cm dilated you will feel like you have gone to heaven it really helps with the back pain, my hubby to be got in with me and splashed water over my back the whole time and supported me how ever i wanted to be, and to pick your little one up from the bottom is magic and a bouns is they are so calm around water after all mine LOVE baths and swimming right from newborn.... And the cuddle with the 3 of you in the pool is so special...i can't wait he he :hug:

Aw that sounds perfect :cheer: I'm hoping to use a birth centre run by midwives, no drugs, just gas and air and a water birth so fingers crossed all goes as planned :pray: :hug:

Im hoping to use the midwife led center at the hospital and hoping for a waterbirth too.But as alwasy will see, as labours dont alwasy go how you plan them do they?
Am not whatever happens having a epidural!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back