Crying!

I refuse ti be stuck to a bed being monitered and not able to use my legs, not to mention the problems i had afterwards with my back because of the bloody thing.
I will suffer this time and use anything but a epidural.

Snuggle said:
I'm hoping to use a birth centre run by midwives, no drugs, just gas and air and a water birth so fingers crossed all goes as planned :pray: :hug:

That's where i went and am going this time to to the birth centre it is so much more relaxed and they just let you get on with it and call them if you need them and they are just there once you are in the pool it really is a great experience and you can be home in a matter of hours too :D

I had just gas and air too and found if i hung out as long as possible when i was first there and just used it when i really couldn't take the pain it was enough to get the through and did i get through some :shock: :rotfl: Good stuff that :D :cheer:

Snuggle said:
mrs_tommo22 said:
Am not whatever happens having a epidural!

Me neither! :D

I had a great experience with an epidural c-section when I had my first. :)

I will be stuck to a bed, monitored, on a drip of anti-biotics (because of possible Strep infection) and going through a "trial of scar" labour if my consultant allows it. So.. I say... bring on the epidural... as I'll be bedridden anyway I might as well have what pain relief I can get! :D

As long as LO and I are healthy at the end of it all that's what really matters.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back