Embarrising :(

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
My LO is getting bigger everyday but i noticed today when i put him in the bath on my own how big he actually he is. I dont weigh much and you'd be laughin if you heard how much i weighed but anyways lil man must weigh about 15lbs now not had him weighed in a while but i could litterally drop him because im not strong enough :'( its depressing cos people laugh about it an im 5ft 1 i think and when he gets to crawling stages where i mite need to pick him up at some point im not going to be able to :( i tried picking up a friends baby just out od curiosity at 1 years old an it scares the hell out of me cos soon well now i cant get LO in the bath i have to get someone to help me OH if he is in but i feel bad cos sometimes i feel like bath him on me own for a change an think i can do it myself but seriously i cant. I feel stuuupid wish i had more weight on min an more weight on my arms for me to be able to handle him better. I used to love it when he was younger he was lighter but now i dont think i'll be able to pick him much nemore. sob sob xx

Aw darling x big hugs x don't really know what else to say x just hugs x

as he gets bigger you'll just naturally adapt to it, K was over half my height at 1 year old and now at 2 i have no problems picking her up! I know someone thats about 4'10 and really teeny tiny and her son's 5 and she can still pick him up!

i was going to say the same i bet as he grows you will adapt and be able to pick him up. I can pick my LO up just after a while he makes my arms go dead! Xx

I struggled with him abit today to be honest :( finding it really hard to pick him up more now :mad: when hes crawling im guna end up needing to drag him by the feet to catch him but to pick him up is going to be a mission. My back ends up hurting when i pick him up. Starting to wonder if i can cope with him as i mainly pick him up and its depressing me that im no longer guna be able to do it.
How will i adapt to his chubby weight an me with my weak arms :(
I already get people taking the piss out of me now and its frustrating :cry:
x

I'm sure ul adjust as he gets older but it might b worth investing in some hand weights (or even tins of beans) and doin some simple exercises to improve the strength in ur arms xxx

monty was really big 26lb at 6 months I would pass him to somebody and they would be like omg how do you carry him all day but I was just use to him I never really noiced

i was going to suggest doing some weights to build up the muscle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back