Im back, thankyou everyone xxx

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!

Thankyou so much for your concern. I have had the worst week of my life, but now it's over, I haven't been on for a while and I will explain why. Fortunately Bean has hung on, though the head has been engaged for just over 2 weeks, but Im glad it's ok.

Right please stay with me, it's a very long story, it's pretty surreal too.

Now, where do I start? When we moved into the house I started talking to one neighbour, who told me she had been depressed before and was in hospital for a year because of it. She is called Jill, but also Rose and Imigen ( I will explain later). Anyway, what she failed to tell me was that she was on pills everyday because she is a paranoid schizophrenic. Oh the joy!!! At Christmas time she lost her dad suddenly, which caused her to get worse and worse, it didnt help the fact she wasnt taking her pills and drinking very heavily. She had a care worker and nurse see her every week, but they were both off with illness for 2 weeks after Christmas, that is when she came to my house and starting telling me weird things and really stressing me out. It was then she revealed what she has. Anyway, as you know I was in hospital with contractions a month a go, and it was because of this lady telling me all the things going on in her head. She knew my other next door neighbour very well and they had broken friends several weeks ago, she told me it was over a cd, but Iater found out it was because Jill had held a kitchen knife up to the other neighbours face. So now she is dangerous. I only found this out before the weekend, but for a couple of weeks I had refused to talk to Jill because she was making stories up that she was pregnant with Jimmy Pages' twins!!! I know it isn't her fault, but I was scared that she might have tried to snatch the baby once I had brought it home, as she used to talk to Edd and tell him not to be in the delivery room with me as she will instead!! She also came round one night in tears telling me she wanted to commit suicide.Then a week later she turned up on my doorstep with a black wig on and told me she had changed her name to Imigen, I wouldnt let her inside the house and managed to make her go away. She also had her 16 year old daughter living with her, and we could hear Jill screaming at her more and more, I was really worried about her. Plus Jill played really loud music all day everyday and was obviously just sitting there with her mind whirring around.

Everything happened over this weekend. I had to phone the police on Saturday night because I could hear Jill screaming,shouting, and sounding very distressesd. I thought she had stabbed herself. The police, and because of the nature of her illness, she stopped screaming as soon as she saw the van, and even laughed and joked with the police who went 20 minutes later. I was worried they didnt know about her condition and I rang them again on Sunday and they checked the house in the morning to see if she was still ok. By this time I had spoken to the surrounding neighbours (we live in terrace houses) and everyone was scared of Jill and very worried as she was a danger to herself and us. On Monday I rang as many authorities as I could to see what they could do, as we all agreed that Jill should be sectioned in hospital again, but I didnt get anywhere as noone wanted to know. I rang the council, environmental health, the police, social services, even the housing association and the samaritans. Eventually the police said they would send a neighbourhood police man round to talk to the neighbours on the wednesday of this week, but the most they could do was put a restraining order on her, which was no use because she probably wouldnt have understood it anyway. Then yesterday I went to my mums to try and get some rest, I was stressed, and had had no proper sleep for the past 5/6 weeks with the shouting and loud music. My other next door neighbour was in with her friend, and suddenly Jill ran past screaming, and began to bang on an elderly couples door down the road. She was wearing her nightie at 2pm and in hysterics. Unfortunately the elderly couple did not know she was mentally ill and let her in. She shouted to them about people putting her "away" and tried to ring her solicitor from their phone. The police turned up, with 2 care workers ( who had been waiting outside Jills house for a while) and took her screaming back to her house. She was then in there for 2 hours, then a police riot van turned up, she got into the van dressed in her wig and black clothes talking to the rest of the street like she was normal. I can only think they had to sedate her while at her house because she was completely calm when she was taken away.

It turns out her family had been onto social services for weeks to get her sectioned and it had taken them that long to do someting about it. Jills eldest daugher, whos at uni, had to sign papers in the morning to allow them to take her mum away. Her 16 year old daughter had fortunately gone to her dads last week to live with him. The only worry now is Jills pets that were left, 2 cats and 1 dog. Before I got back last night my other next door neighbour had to go into Jills house to see what state the animals were in. They hadnt been fed for days and the dog had not been walked for weeks, they were all weak and wolfed down 4 pouches of pet food each. The house was also like a bomb site.

Im so glad its all over, I am so relieved. Its now safe for my baby, and the other neighbours are safe too, plus Jill is in the best place to help her.

I can not believe this has just happened, I am exhausted, I also can't believe how long it took social services to get her away from the street and get her some proper help. She was dangerous and anything could have happened, but im so glad it didn't, im just happy everyone is ok. That is why I havent been on here for so long, but im back now, and the wait can continue for Bean!

Thanks again everyone!!

Love Jenny

xxx

Good grief, sounds like an episode of Eastenders! :shock: Glad its all sorted now and you're ok.

Take Care.

Nicki.x

Hi Hun...What a traumatic time for you.
I work in mental health-secure units, so if you need anything or any advice please PM me any time. xx

Hope you and baby are doing ok now. Take it easy xxx

Bloomin' heck love what a polava!
Glad you're back and baby is still in your tum :) xx

Thanku hels, I don't really know much about her condition, but I knew everything she did wasn't her fault. She had controlled it for 10 years and her dad dying just sent her bad again.

Thanks sami for texting me before, everyone is so lovely! :D

It does sound like an soap opera episode, but like I said Im glad everyone is ok.

xxx

oh jenny poor you

No wonder you had so much trouble with little bean this last few weeks, glad to hear that it's all got sorted now esp since little one will be here soon.

Sounds like shes in the right place for her too now.

I really do not know what to say, I'm just glad you and little one are well I was worried that with the trouble you had a few weeks ago something else might have happened.

I hope that you can relax abit now and maybe get some peacefull quality time with OH before little one arrives

xSuzx

Thankyou, my OH has high blood pressure now and needs to relax too, Im really not surprised. But she is in the best place, and we can continue with our lives, I hope her condition improves again for her.

xxx

wow sounds like youve been through the mill hun glad everything is sorted now and you are ok xxxx

Poor lady and poor you, glad your back and bean is hanging on. Our beans should be fine now we are nearly 36 weeks, its almost classed as full term isnt it!!! :D :D

I understand what you have been through!!! we used to live near London, and more or less same thing, a polish lady was living next door, and she had completely lost it! for weeks and weeks she screamed at night and broke things in her house, and was even banging herself on the walls! She was on her own, no pet, no family and nobody in the area could understand her language!

after vaious phone calls as well, we managed to have police come and check her and one morning they took her away! I have never found out what happened to her after that! She never got threatening personally, but I was really scared so I can imagine what you have been through!!!

Now it's all over, thanks God for that, you need some good rest and concentrate on your well-being!...and your little bunny!

Take care, Jenny
Mel xx

Wow.. what a time you have had of it Jenny!! Glad you and baby are fine.. just enjoy the peace and quiet at last!!
Like you say she really is in the best place for her.

BTW what happened to her pets.. poor things... :cry: :cry:

x

Jills animals were taken away by her brother on Wednesday, and he took them to an animal sanctuary in Wigan. Unfortunately she won't be seeing them again, I know deep down she really loved them, but while she is in hospital they had no other choice.

I slept nearly all yesterday, I think it suddenly hit me what had happened, and I finally relaxed. Bring on Bean arriving, I need something good to happen!!! :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back