Embarrasing thread, but I have to ask!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Anyones discharge change since they have been pregnant? Seriously am hiding my knickers at tge end if the day... Very keen to do the washing than let my husband touch my unmentionables!!

I have noticed before I was pregnant, more around ovulation, of a slight vinegar or potato smell! Anyone else?

To note, his is a hard thread to write, completly :blush: and nothing usually phases me!

Hi didn't want to read and run - I'm still ttc so can't help I'm afraid but I'm sure others will have come accross similar issues - I don't like hubbie touching my undies for washing at any time so I do all the washing anyway!! x

Yes i have to say that i have noticed this shootingstar!Its a really starchy potato-y smell!Very strange lol xxx

Discharge is gross during pregnancy!! Mines calmed down since 20 weeks but I still get loads so don't worry shootingstar, it's completly normal :)

MIne has increased since around 20 weeks, have to wear a pad and it can get very thick and white. Its totally normal - obviously you have to rule out thrush but the itching will do that for you! I actually thought I was leaking fluid at 28 weeks and was sent to hospital for monitoring and an internal - it turned out I had more discharge than usual but everyone is different!

Embarrassingly yes, mine is the same and varies from being a creamy colour to sometimes looking a phlegmy (sp?) colour to sometimes being a bit like ewcm, lol. I am wearing panty liners everyday because of it.

Oh the shame! *runs and hides*

its gross but i get this too, its getting to the point where im thinking of taking a spare pair of knickers to work to get changed into half way through the day- pantyliners make me itch more for some reason! xx

Heh, I too had this wonderful problem and I must admit to frequently carrying a spare pair of undies around, especially when I was in 1st Tri and the weather was really hot because I ended up sweating a lot as well!!

:S
Ewww.....

xxx

Hey ladies,

I have the same too glad to see am not the only one..and the smell hmm not nice at all. Am wearing pantyliners and changing those atleast twice during the day..

Oh yeah! Its great isnt it!

your not alone tho but yeah my washing basket is overflowing with frillys! lol xx

i get loads of the stuff, i was so worried at first i ended up calling my mum at midnight. its so embarrassing wen u go to the loo and this white creamy stuff is staring back at u.

does anyone know when it stops and what is it exactly. i know its discharge but does it have a purpose??

I got a lot before, but now, boy!!! I need to start wearing pantyliners as I'm wasting lots of loo roll making my own, lol!

looool i feel ur pain. my underwear feels like its getting ruined one by one. like when does it actually clam down or have i got loads more to come until i go into labour????

I don't understand why you find this embarssaring? And don't want your husband to see your underwear? It is only normal to have more discharge and it with some women it is a little more.

I am always said to read that women find this strange and or start wearing panty liners etc. Why? Just change your underwear often and you can also wipe it out with a tissue or some toiletpaper when you go to the toilet.

This is normal for a women to have so don't worry. It is only this horrible media and stupid ' modern' world indoctrination which make women feel like they are strange/dirty etc with anything that has to do with having a period/discharge etc.

i get loads of the stuff, i was so worried at first i ended up calling my mum at midnight. its so embarrassing wen u go to the loo and this white creamy stuff is staring back at u.

does anyone know when it stops and what is it exactly. i know its discharge but does it have a purpose??

why where you scared? and embarrrased? If it didn't have a purpose it wouldn't be there :)

I'm glad it's not just me, to be honest!

I've been wondering about the discharge myself, it's getting to the point that it's just silly now!
I didn't think I could make so much! Haha!

And Helen, I'm not so much embarrassed, more that it's a personal thing, and not everyone needs to see it or hear about it - I have told my OH that I'm getting some discharge, but I still don't want him to have to see it in my knickers each night - it's just not nice.

I think it's a tad embaressing to , even if totally natural thing to happen

I am wearing panty liners found some really comfy ones and just use one a day, got used to it now after 7 months inc my mc preg before.

My OH would not recognise a laundry bin let alone know where the washing machine is, ( Iv'e been keeping my washing seperate anyway) He still thinks that the floor is where the washing goes , nothing phases him.:wash:

I have to say, I don't really find it embarrassing. It's just a pregnancy sign :yay:

My cm has a green tinge to it now but it doesn't bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back