Ello 1st Tri xxXXxx

Redshoes

Reaction score
Hello Ladies :wave:

I do hope you're all well :hug: I decided to post here, had 3 positive tests, one being a clearblue digi, so fairly confident it's really happening now :D

With my son I only had tiredness as a sympton, but with this LO I'm having them all, mainly nausea, backache, headache and insomnia. With Isaac I also had a bleed at 5wks 5dys so OH and I are a bit worried about whether or not to BD :? Anyone any advice?

It's nice to see a few familiar names, but looking forward to getting to know you all as time passes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Very best wishes,
amy & snowflake :lol:

Hello amy,congrats to you on baby number2, I hope im the first to post to your message :D

Have a wonderful happy 9 months and I hope the morning sickness leaves you alone.

Hello, welcome and a big huge congratulations!! Wishing you a very HH9M
Lol Lisa x

congrats!!! nice to see another familiar name..

Congrats on your BFP and welcome to 1st tri.... yeah xxx

BIG congratulations!!! :dance:

I am not sure about BD and it causing bleeds... I just know my GP told me to carry on as normal so that includes BD :oops:

You're best to get proper advice on that though....

Such great news for - really pleased for you!!!

xx

Oh and I'm very confused.... why does your ticker say you've 192 days to go.... that seems too short!!

Congratulations! Hope you have a great pregnancy!

xxx

Congrats! :cheer:

We BD'd at 6 weeks and I had a bleed straight after which lasted a week or so and spooked me a bit but all was fine on a scan. At the time the doc said to avoid sex til 12 weeks (esp as I've had a previous miscarriage) but we waited about 2 weeks and since then have been BDing "gently" about twice a week with no further problems xx

Congratulations hun, welcome to first tri - hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Xxx

Thankyou for the congrats and welcome ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:
We're going to probably avoid BD for a couple of weeks I think, we had a 5wk 5dy scan with Isaac after the bleed, I found out afterwards bleeding is very common and usually fine and normal, but the GP used the term, 'threatened miscarriage' :shock: which caused serious stress the night before the scan. These medical people can be so harsh sometimes :|

fluff I have corrected my ticker :lol: It was wrong by LMP date, but right by EDD which is in respect of LMP date :think: hehe

Congrats Redshoes :cheer: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy nine months :D

Just seen your post, many congratulations Redshoes....... so excited for you :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back