I'M PREGNANT!!! *symptoms etc added 1st post*

Redshoes

Reaction score
Yes, we're having a baby, Isaac's getting his little brother or sister, or both, thinking twins :lol:

I sure feel better about having all these symptons now, I did a clearblue Digi this morning and after about 2mins it came up Pregnant :D Still a little shocked I think, thought it would take longer, but so so happy, so so excited!!

Thankyou so much ladies for all your support, advice and experience, I am praying this month stays positive and we have lots more BFP's :hug:

Sticky Babydust to all !! :hug: :hug: :hug:
babydustgift.gif

ebayandclearblue.jpg

firstresponse.jpg

Did a ClearblueDigi on the 5th that said Pregnant.

testjan5th.jpg

Symtpons;

I had them all I think :shock:
Backache, headache, nausea, P'ing a lot, feeling hot, tiredness, insomnia..and most of them are still with me and they started more or less at the beginning of the week. With Isaac I just had severe tiredness.

TTClength:This time round we started ttc at the end of August, so just over 4months, Isaac was 6wks.

Things I did differently;

Only difference this month was I drank a bit of whiskey
Didn't use ovpk's as ran out, so went by EWCM
Had a word with God saying I could last another few months and stay sane :D
My OH and I could only spend little on each other Christmas so I think we got a combined prezzie, just delivered late :hug:

Oh wow!!! so so so pleased for you :dance: :dance: :hug: , have been checking in to see if you have tested, what wonderful news. Am dead jelous, my DH doesnt want anymore but I would love another lol
Wishing you the happiest, healthiest 9 months
:hug: :hug:

yyyyiiiippppeee :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations hunni x

Hope you have a H & H 9 months x :hug:

Congratulations, hope it all goes well for you :D

Said it already honey - but so so pleased for you! What's your due date?

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back