Early scan....nerves have kicked in!x

We are team BLOB!!!!!

They were running late, apparently oh said I looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights!

They were so apologetic but then as soon as it came up you could see it so clearly with the heart beat flickering away.

6w+3 days due 3rd October!

Thank you for preventing my nervous breakdown. I love my blob!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woop woop it's the best feeling. Congratulations! X

Ooooh!! That's amazing, so pleased you saw a heartbeat too!!:)

Pics please!

Xx

Congrats hun!!! So nerve wrecking xxx

So true, I think I have knocked 10 years off my life with worry! The nurse said she could see me relax when she said there's a heart beat.

I have booKed a 9am scan on 3rd march too :)

My iPhone won't upload photos but it's super cute! I'm just so content right now...yay!xxxx

I will up load pics tomorrow...spot the blob :) and I need to change my ticker!xxx

Great news sunbeam!! :) so glad all is well. I'm also 6w + 3 had scan yesterday. It's such a huge relief to see the little heart flickering away in a blob isn't it!! Xx

ahh that is super news hun so so chuffed that all is fine :) bet your on cloud nine right now! xxx

Great news. Glad you are reassured! X

Ooh Jess we are bump buddies!

Deedee & Torino-Omg I know! I had really convinced myself it was going to be the opposite. OH has told me I need to start enjoying my pregnancy so I promised him I would from now on.

It was 6.88mm, looked like the one on the pregnology ticker...very surreal I am floating!xxxx

Aww hun congratulations on 6+3 & seeing your little one's hb :)

I did excerise classes - indoor hurdles - jumps - running - you name it i done ( with my 1st pregnancy) i did not know i was pregnant & i was worried with all that i done that i would of effected somthing. I never & was reassured that my baby would not come out if i coughed - jumped - or farted too loud LOL!!

I look forward seeing your pictures babe did you get one ?.

xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back