I'M PREGNANT!!! *symptoms etc added 1st post*

Think the hormones are kicking in, the congrats made me cry, thankyou so much ladies :hug: :hug: :hug: I shall add my symptons to the first post, forgot, sorry :oops: for others nearing testing dates, did another test today which said positive, so beginning to believe :D Yes I do believe madness is part of it Natalie :lol: but we're hoping for a big family, as much for Isaac and the one on the way as us :hug: kmac the sleepless night was worth it heehee

Thankyou again, I'll still be here often, looking forward to everyone elses BFP's who are still to test this month, lets keep it going :hug:
Stciky babydust ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I am so happy for you !!!!

BFPs are flooding in this year :clap:

Hope the rest of us will follow you soon to the first tri.

Enjoy your pregnancy :hug: :hug: :hug:

:dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

Congratulations!!! I love BFP's please send one my way soon.

xx

Just saw this post - CONGRATS REDSHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you Amy! :cheer:
It's just the most fantastic news! :dance:
Sending lots of love, congratulations and hugs. :hug:
L xxx

Woooohoooooo!!!! Congratulations Amy, I hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months :cheer: :cheer:

Thankyou :hug:
Was having doubts as my predictor and first response tests were getting fainter, so did another digi today and feel happier, for got how worrying the early days can be, and how unbelievable :shock:

testjan7th.jpg

january8thtest.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug: Makes me want to have another baby! But it is still a bit crazy with Daniel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back