Early scan....nerves have kicked in!x

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
Well, I've already been lying awake for the past hour feeling nervous and my scan is not until 2:30pm!

I'm so nervous, I was in bed at 9 last night with a headache which is unusual for me and my symptoms have been this week tender breasts, dizziness, tiredness and nausea. I'm also annoyed with myself for going to my dance class and doing some jumps and now think I might have dislodged it :( Ive still had cramps but I'm really worried and if I voice it to oh he might well commit me to stay in the hospital!

All in all my insomnia is making me clearly crazy!

my mum knows and as much as I love her she hasn't helped by saying things like I shouldnt exercise or even go on holiday so that's played on my mind even though exercise and flying are fine :(

Well....morning all!xx

Last edited:
Aw hon I'm sorry you r worrying so much, it's terrible waiting for your first scan. You'll be so happy once it's done.

As for dance class I don't think that will do anything to dislodge baby. For the first month of my pg I was coughing so much and so harshly I could not believe baby had managed to hold on, but my scan at 7+2 showed my a little blob with a lovely heartbeat :) Fingers crossed for you, but I'm sure you will be fine.

Morning Sunbeam!!!
These are worrying times are they not?! I've been having cramps too - I don't think they're anything to worry about, just 'things' on the move!
2.30 will come round before you know it then tonight you'll hopefully get a better nights sleep.
I have been awake since an unholy hour too but for a different reason.
Hubby decided to roll in from the pub at 3-bloody-am and proceeded to snore
in a fashion that I can only describe as 'walrus-like'. We are NOT amused!!!
Let us know how it goes this afternoon - I'm sure all will be fine xxx
:hugs:

I did a 3 hour zumbathon at 4 weeks pregnant, and proceeded to do at least 3 hours a week until I was about 12 weeks. After that I was too knackered to do it so dropped to 2 hours then down to 1. I wouldn't worry about doin ur class. If ur body was used to doin it before u got pregnant then bubba will be fine.

Good luck at ur scan and can't wait to see a piccie! Xx

Arrhhh! def scary times Sunbeam, but Im sure all will be well.
Try and relax hun as much as pos, and just remember if it a good sticky it will hang in for dear life!!! If its not there really isnt anything you can or cant do to prevent that.
Your bound to be anxious because pf yoiur history but thats all it is.
Cant wait to see those pics - just think of that! Positive vibes xxxxxxx

Just wanted to say good luck for today huni, we shall all be awaiting your piccis...xxx

You'll be fine honey. Symptoms sound good so keep positive. Drink plenty before as it helps them to get a better view especially early on. Good luck xxx

Good luck today, I hope you see your bean with a strong heart beat. I cried so much because of the stress waiting for my scan.i will wait for your update :) fx for you

Aww good luck Hun! :)

You'll be fine and I also have cramps that come and go, my gp said only to worry about persistent ones that get worse over time.

Can't wait to see some lovely piccies later on.

Xx

I have cramps too on and off, I think it's normal, everything is on the move in there, you're bound to feel it occasionally x

Wishing you the best of luck! The cramps are prob just everything getting shoved around to fit your growing baby. Can't wait to see a pic xxxx

Thank you wonderful PF ladies!

I don't know what to think at the moment, poor OH last night was worried and I was all "it'll be fine" when I was really having a self combusting moment. He's worried for me incase it's not good but I know I will cope, I will end up worrying that he's worrying! why why why did I pick 2.30?!

I feel like I've aged 10 years today!!

Promise to update as soon as possible xxx going to try and keep busy now.... Pahhhhhh!!!!!!

Just think by 2.35 pm all this stress will be gone. Try and stay positive hon, looking forward to seeing your bean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back