Electric or manual breast pump?

Baby8

Reaction score
I bought a manual tommee tippee one that was on offer for £20 but someone said the electric one is better as il be pumping for ages with aching hand just to get a tiny bit out.. Shall I take it back and get an electric one or? Any suggestions would be great x

Hi
I didn't breast feed for more than two weeks Hun, I had both,,as baby was struggling
I don't think ull need an electric if u manage to successfully bf as u Wundt need it then
I certainly agree the electric is a lot easier
Good luck

I've also heard that electric is way easier x

I had my breast feeding antenatal class last night and the MW who led the session advised that few women can get on well with hand pumps and electric are much better... However I think it is an individual thing and you may find it works for you. Good luck x

I bought the tommee tippee one last week, I didn't mind spending £30 as opposed to £130 that seems to be the average cost of an electric.

If BF takes off and works for me then maybe ill look into an electric one but whilst its all trial and error I didn't want to potentially waste £100 xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

I agree! I took the manual back and then rebought it! Thought its better to spend £20 to test how it goes then spend £100 if I have to if the manual doesn't suit me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back