bargain - electric pump

teampc

Reaction score
Just thought I would let you guys know, I got the electric tommee tippee breast pump from tkmaxx at the weekend for £34 which I thought was a pretty good bargain :)
Its the one with the storage pots and pads etc with it

Just thought if you are looking at getting one you might want to try your local store :)

Great tip - I had a tommee tippe manual one last time and it melted in my sister's microwave!! I bought another one and it never worked the same. I may need to invest in this and give it a whirl. Never used electic one before - I'd feel like a cow on a milk farm rather than one up in the mountain village this time ha ha

Oh and I had a look on website normally £85

Thanks!!

Last edited:
yeah i checked online on my phone before I bought it and tommee tippee site said £80 odd
then lots of places seemed to have it on offer but generally for about £55-60 so I thought £34 was a proper bargain lol gotta love tkmaxx

When i showed hubby he said I will be like a cow on a milk farm ......lovely lol

i got the manual version in the mothercare sale a good few weeks ago, also comes with all the extras cost £14 was half price :) OH made me buy it as he said it wouldnt be that price when we needed to get it!!! think you got a great deal!

teampc - TOP TIP :dance:

thanks I will check out our local txmax just in case ;)

Went to TK max today, they had one at £45.99 I asked why not reduced they said depends on shelf life. There was only one.....did not buy but now think maybe I should have, its still a bargain! I used manual pump loads last time so I know ill use it. Bet I go back its gone!

Last edited:
Keep an eye out in Asda for the electric tommee tippee - you may need to order it online though... I had it for £20 in their baby and toddler event! xx

You are very welcome! I LOVE a bargain me! hehe... I had to order mine online and picked it up instore with one of their baby bouncers at the time which was only £15! They do some fab offers. Each event varies price wise on Tommee Tippee though it would seem as the most recent even the electric pump went down to £45 - I was not aware of it going any lower than that but there should be another event coming up again soon so you never know!

Have you also thought about 2nd hand? I know at first you may not like the idea, but I know alot of people that buy the pumps second hand on ebay and then just buy the replacement breast sheilds etc. Could work out alot cheaper for you that way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back