Breast Pumps - Bottles

NATALIE81

Reaction score
Hi All

We got a great bargain in our local tesco on saturday, a tommee tippee closer to nature bottle steriliser that should have been £39.99 for £9.99!!, these are the bottles they advise you use if you want to combine breast and bottle feeding.

It only occured to me today, does that mean i will now have to buy a tommee tippee breast pump? do you have to use the bottles for the corresponding pump? or are the bottles pretty universal? I have read reviews on the tommee tippee closer to nature elcectric breast pump and they are not particularly good reviews so i wouldn't want to buy it if its not very good. A friend of mine has recommended the Medela Pump In Style Advanced Dual Electric breastpump as she found it to be the best on the market. Would i be able to use this with my tommee tippee bottles?

thanks

I was wondering the same I have a few bottles and also a steriliser x

Hello

I have a tomee tipee manual breast pump, it came with one bottle and only the tomee tipee bottles attach to the pump but you can pour the milk into any bottle you choose to feed with. I always put my milk straight into a milk storage bag in the fridge and kept adding to it throughout the day ready for the feed my OH gave at bed time.

Hope this makes sense!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back